RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

MasterLucky

Jan 25, 2018
When I try to run the game it brings a popup saying RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game.
What do i do?
download RPGVXAce RTP on
you need it to run the game and all other games that run in that program

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
Is there finally an way to reach dr.april besides nearly getting beaten to death?
I'm playing since the first release and haven't seen an single scene with her, because it's such an pain in the ass.

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Is there finally an way to reach dr.april besides nearly getting beaten to death?
I'm playing since the first release and haven't seen an single scene with her, because it's such an pain in the ass.
yeah, there is scenes with dr. april, but you have to do quests in the park from that unknown guy from the phone, then will be a quest with dr. april and access to story line with her

Nov 4, 2017
Is there any plans on updateing the main character? His art just seem odd compared to the other of the others (Its mor so his cheecks that makes him look like a toad)
Also when does this unknown guy from phone take place?

Madara1878

May 17, 2017
any idea on how to get the dinner with mom along with the event in the park ?? ( Playing the new version with an old save )

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
You can just replace your old save. It might work. Also all versions have save before tavern dream. (patreon versions, pirated one I think don't have.)
I tried an old save and everything seems to work fine, but I can't trigger the new scenes, in particular the Dinner with Mom. Any help please?

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I tried an old save and everything seems to work fine, but I can't trigger the new scenes, in particular the Dinner with Mom. Any help please?
What dinner? I don't understand. Go to my Patreon and check what is new in last updates, because idk why at this forum op changed the changelog and now all are asking "where is dinner scene?", there is no dinner scene, dinner scene menas sex and blowjob at night by Mom.

Reactions: kahlyan
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes