RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
What dinner? I don't understand. Go to my Patreon and check what is new in last updates, because idk why at this forum op changed the changelog and now all are asking "where is dinner scene?", there is no dinner scene, dinner scene menas sex and blowjob at night by Mom.
Seems there is some fake info going around.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Seems there is some fake info going around.
I wouldn't say fake but rather incorrect info. Those mentions of "Dinner" scenes are simply scene of Mom going into Gias' room and "feeding" herself to a meal or "treating" herself to a meal..... Its a BJ and Sex scene of Mom while Gias is sleeping.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I wouldn't say fake but rather incorrect info. Those mentions of "Dinner" scenes are simply scene of Mom going into Gias' room and "feeding" herself to a meal or "treating" herself to a meal..... Its a BJ and Sex scene of Mom while Gias is sleeping.
Didn't get those scenes. I have all night options/ new animation with grab ass option in the morning, every afternoon scenes, TV + bath + Bj in Gias room while he's on PC, but didn't get any scenes where Mom visit Gias while he is sleeping. Are there some kind of requirements to trigger it ?

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Didn't get those scenes. I have all night options/ new animation with grab ass option in the morning, every afternoon scenes, TV + bath + Bj in Gias room while he's on PC, but didn't get any scenes where Mom visit Gias while he is sleeping. Are there some kind of requirements to trigger it ?
blowjob - make blowjob with mom at night before go to sleep, sex - make blowjob, also make pussy teasing at night before go to sleep I believe.

marius-ica

Nov 12, 2017
Hello, i don't know how to acces park scenes, some help please? also if you know any ''wiki'' page with paths to complete the game let me know.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
blowjob - make blowjob with mom at night before go to sleep, sex - make blowjob, also make pussy teasing at night before go to sleep I believe.
I already have those. @BackRunner talked about a scene " while Gias is sleeping ". I didn't get those. I can only tease the mom when she's sleeping, but she never comes to visit Gias at night. How to trigger it ?

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I already have those. @BackRunner talked about a scene " while Gias is sleeping ". I didn't get those. I can only tease the mom when she's sleeping, but she never comes to visit Gias at night. How to trigger it ?
Blowjob trigger is make sleeping mom blowjob that night before you go to sleep. Riding mom - make pussy teasing that night before you go to sleep. That's all triggers. Also be sure you're playing 0.2.0.7.2A hotfix, not 0.2.0.7.2.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
F11 or F12 I believe, try it.
When you press F12 you reload the game and get the intro scene again. I don't think F11 does anything.

I think in some RPGM games it's either F4 or F5 to go fullscreen (but it appears you don't have it available or active in yours).

To go full screen for this game (and other RPGMs that use RPGM VX Active, etc) all you have to do is press F1 to pull up the game properties menu and you should see the first choice to "Launch in Full Screen". Click that, then simply close the game and restart it and it should play in fullscreen for you.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Blowjob trigger is make sleeping mom blowjob that night before you go to sleep. Riding mom - make pussy teasing that night before you go to sleep. That's all triggers. Also be sure you're playing 0.2.0.7.2A hotfix, not 0.2.0.7.2.
Got them finally. Thanks. I really like the new animations. So, SJ, are you going to continue the story with new scenes? Your game is the main reason why I came to this forum more than one year ago.

Reactions: StickJump

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
When you press F12 you reload the game and get the intro scene again. I don't think F11 does anything.

I think in some RPGM games it's either F4 or F5 to go fullscreen (but it appears you don't have it available or active in yours).

To go full screen for this game (and other RPGMs that use RPGM VX Active, etc) all you have to do is press F1 to pull up the game properties menu and you should see the first choice to "Launch in Full Screen". Click that, then simply close the game and restart it and it should play in fullscreen for you.
One thing is that resolution goes really bad...

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Got them finally. Thanks. I really like the new animations. So, SJ, are you going to continue the story with new scenes? Your game is the main reason why I came to this forum more than one year ago.
Wow... Thanks buddy:happyblush:eazyHype:. Yeah from now I'll make all scenes it that new After Effects animations. Also will make much more scenes with mom, also I'll redraw some old animations and scenes to new smooth animations.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Wow... Thanks buddy:happyblush:eazyHype:. Yeah from now I'll make all scenes it that new After Effects animations. Also will make much more scenes with mom, also I'll redraw some old animations and scenes to new smooth animations.
Nice to hear it. I'll admit though (I'm not an hypocrite) that I often criticized you, mainly because of the long wait between releases + lack of communication - Spare the rod and spoil the child - Still, I can't resist playing your game as soon as I see a new update, which proves my interest for your work. If you make regular releases, I'm sure you'll get a lot of attention here (and on Patreon of course). Really hope to see more soon :p .

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
How do I use cheat engine on this game?
Like a normal RPGMaker cheat engine process? (Value of the thing you are searching * 2 + 1 ?)
Besides, why'd ya have to cheat? It makes everything a whole lot buggier afterwards if ya cheat. That and you'll skip/break some of the scenes.

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
How do I use cheat engine on this game?
for example you have $100, so search in cheat engine 201, so 100*2 and + 1. Also be careful with cheat engine in RPGM, because it often crashing the game.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes