• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

aivarasx987

Sep 15, 2017
Is the cheat room only for cash and Items or can you see the scenes aswell? If you can get scenes, then how? Pressing z on the girls on the wall inside cheat room didnt seem to do anything... Thanks

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
or also there is other way how to do it: enter norry's room, wait for a two sec, leave this room because cheating is not interesting

May 19, 2017
I figured it out myself guys, but thanks anyway :)
Also a question (or bug report) : i can buy all weapon/armor/consumable, but i cant see the scenes? Why is that?

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Welcome @StickJump it's good to have you here! Your game is awesome and the new art is fucking fantastic. The one complaint i have is to do with saving, it's freaking annoying. why is it only aloud at night? I would love it if you change that to be able to save anytime.

Reactions: StickJump and Gabaw

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Welcome @StickJump it's good to have you here! Your game is awesome and the new art is fucking fantastic. The one complaint i have is to do with saving, it's freaking annoying. why is it only aloud at night? I would love it if you change that to be able to save anytime.
I was testing saving at any moment, but my codes are so complicated that saving and loading at any moment except night making a lot of bugs.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
ok, i just did what i do for all the games on this site, might want a disclaimer if we're supposed to do that

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes