RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Wagner Francy

Feb 19, 2018
I'm late to post, sorry, but a few things happened here, but here's the latest version.

MYXXXKIN 0.2.0.7.2
What's new:
Replaced 2 animations with the mother (claw scenes) and added 3 new scenes (2 with mother in the evening and one in the second area of the park).

MYXXXKIN 0.2.0.7.2A HOTFIX
What is fixed?
Dinner with mother at night;
Scene from the park.

And the game save

Sep 6, 2017
I'm late to post, sorry, but a few things happened here, but here's the latest version.

MYXXXKIN 0.2.0.7.2
What's new:
Replaced 2 animations with the mother (claw scenes) and added 3 new scenes (2 with mother in the evening and one in the second area of the park).

What is fixed?
Scene from the park.

And the game save

Thanks. You're a god among men, my friend.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Hm... Is there any more recent walkthrough here? Its kinda hard to guess how to progress the characters and what are its requirements. Its kinda bit risky especially if you've got enough courage and relationship to skip a phase of a character leading to a hell of a buggy time kinda like Gaby skipping the back massage part and directly jumping towards the massage with a boner.

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

MYXXXKIN 0.2.0.7.2
What's new:

What is fixed?
Scene from the park.

And the game save

Mahn delete this please... also new title picture, screenshots and description added, check overviev page at my patreon and update it in this post if it's not hard to do because old one is bad huh. Thanks.

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Done. Edited OP, updated it.
I suggest getting a proofreader. :D
I meant this image, but yeah, thanks dude. Also a question: how this forum added to me a dev role? Maybe I'm just a fake one or something like this? Sorry for stupid question I'm new here.

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
Do you have any idea how many hours people have to regrind this game everytime you update it?

Don't want people playing your game?

I will try to play with old saves I downloaded here, if they don't work I won't be wasting time grinding everything one more time.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Do you have any idea how many hours people have to regrind this game everytime you update it?

Don't want people playing your game?

I will try to play with old saves I downloaded here, if they don't work I won't be wasting time grinding everything one more time.
he adds about 5 minutes of extra content every 6 months or so so id come back in 10 years

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes