RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

kingmich

May 21, 2017
he hasn't fix or work on the 1st game... and now he's making another game? WHY THE FUCK even if you ask him about why he just say "you don't have to play him if you want it" i just... i just fucking can't with this guy

DoctorSnow

Oct 7, 2017
he hasn't fix or work on the 1st game... and now he's making another game? WHY THE FUCK even if you ask him about why he just say "you don't have to play him if you want it" i just... i just fucking can't with this guy
My guess is how serious patreon are being with the incest rules and with what happened to incestral awakening and how similar these games are, I'd say the next game is a backup plan in case patreon take down this one.

Sep 6, 2017
Maybe he just wants a fresh start. He has constantly redone scenes over and over again and it just seems like a mess at this point. Maybe this new game will be a way for him to just regroup and make a game that he'll like and his patrons will like.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Ok I'm a bit lost on the cookies part. I've got the first 2, anyone know where the rest are? I've scoured the whole damn map for at least 5 days.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

LMAO. He should really have done stand-up comedy. He would have been more credible.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Im of the belief "its your money do what you want with it", but i really dont get how people put their money towards devs that never update their games then abandon them to do something else

Wagner Francy

Feb 19, 2018
Here, the last updates

Update 0.2.0.7.1
Hey guys! Here is a new update!
What's new:
Redrawed some night scenes with gaby;
Added 2 new scenes in the park;
Added 1 new scenes with mom;
Updated Hall of Fame for new subscribers;
Fixed some bugs.

Reactions: Kakato

Wagner Francy

Feb 19, 2018
In the morning, as soon as you wake up and talk to her in the kitchen, she has a beautiful image of her derrière. Yes, this is the new image of the mother.

Reactions: NyuNyu

Wagner Francy

Feb 19, 2018
Sorry friend, this is an informal way here in Brazil to designate a attractive feminine ass.

Obs : Yes, I'm in Brazil, but the word is French.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Sorry friend, this is an informal way here in Brazil to designate a attractive feminine ass.

Obs : Yes, I'm in Brazil, but the word is French.
Dude I'm also from Brazil, more specificly from Rio de Janeiro, and I never heard of that word being used before...
In Rio the "informal" way to say: "attractive feminine ass" is "rabão"(big tail), thanks to the fucking "Funk/favela" culture, and It's way more offensive and rude... AHAHAHAHA

Reactions: Erickh75
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes