RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
I'm not a developer, so this is an honest question. Do the transitions between scenes have to be as long as they are in this game?

And how many courage points does it take for the MC to quit being such a wimp?

And where do you buy the shields and accessories? All I found was weapons and armor.

SadHeinrich

Mar 19, 2018
How i talk to the girl in the hospital, and the mother appears in the badroom but when i enter she just vanish.

Denn17

Jul 21, 2017
Also,the author says he will release updates every 2 days now....is this for real?

Kaneki16j

Sep 12, 2017
My mom's story is the only one that remains... so far I can only touch her ass and tease her pussy at night ... what to do next ??? My courage and relationship is good also....

Mahmutcan

Oct 7, 2017
You have to train with your bald classmate in the park in the afternoons until he disappears, then you can make yout way east of your house to the "bad neighborhood"
I trained with our onepunch friend and beated guardian of bad neighbourhood but i cant fight more thugs or someone im wenting old neighbourhood everyday but nothing happens

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
I trained with our onepunch friend and beated guardian of bad neighbourhood but i cant fight more thugs or someone im wenting old neighbourhood everyday but nothing happens
You need to buy a knife or another weapon, talk to the two guys nest to each other on the left wall inside the old neighborhood

icetrail

Jan 21, 2018
Norry's Bed Time Anal scene is bugged. (During afternoon time if you don't speak to her and do the Drawing.) at night time it will be ???.
How do i get the 8th cookie

EchoCrow

Jan 16, 2018
My mom's story is the only one that remains... so far I can only touch her ass and tease her pussy at night ... what to do next ??? My courage and relationship is good also....
If you have a good amount of strength points you can flip her over and have some more fun

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
you get armor/clothing from the other guy on the left, as for accessories as far as I am aware there are none in the game at the moment
Thanks. The guy at the counter when you first walk in is identified as a seller, but he has nothing to buy.

aj11

Mar 22, 2018
How i talk to the girl in the hospital, and the mother appears in the badroom but when i enter she just vanish.
Doing the Telephone quests you enter the hospital at night and after that you can talk to the doctor, and with the mother you need courage and do the groping scene at night

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
A New version came out (0.2.0.7.1). Anyone have that to share or we gotta wait longer? Seems to have added more additional scenes and fixes?

Reactions: Darkios

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Next version that's released I've got something for the people who like this game to test. If I did it right you can save whenever you want / movement speed will always be running. But again, let's wait for the next version. Quote this post when it's released please :)

Reactions: brynhildr

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I guess there is no walkthrough for this game, but is/are there a place's or item's that help you with making the game play a bit less repetitive? :confused:

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes