RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Here it is! Again as I said, its the real deal, glitch tested it myself and so far so good. But of course its not 2.0.7 because that hasn't been released yet. He only released glimpses of the main screen update and a new look into a possibility of you buying the store? Something like that. Anyways, enjoy!

wait now im confuse is this theo ne with the bug where u can never get past the sisters still or is this the fixed ver?

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
wait now im confuse is this theo ne with the bug where u can never get past the sisters still or is this the fixed ver?
2.0.6.1 was a bug fix but added some scenes so yes you should be able to advance with the sisters

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
2.0.6.1 was a bug fix but added some scenes so yes you should be able to advance with the sisters
NyuNyu is correct.
2.0.6.1 is the big fix for the sister and with 3 new added scenes I believe. I tested it out myself just to be sure.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Does somebody knows how to cheat?
he took out the cheat room and to be honest im kinda happy he did that crap was annoying to find 2 keys and sometimes the updates didnt have both so a dude had to hack into the game files and take the key.
anyway if u plan to cheat use cheat engine stickjump even said go ahead to if u wanted lol

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
So I found 8 of the 9 cookies. The final one is inside a locked room. Anyone know how to get in there? I tried taking a dive in the arena, but there is no time to pick up the cookie.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
... ya good year... right...
Hall of Fame... what's the meaning of that? The game is far from being complete, and this is something that you put near the end not at the beginning of the project. Oh wait, perhaps there will be names of those who have foolishly financed this project believing in a conclusion?

Because it's clear by now that this won't have an end, at all.

Reactions: oldmasterxd

portgas5320

Sep 27, 2017
So I found 8 of the 9 cookies. The final one is inside a locked room. Anyone know how to get in there? I tried taking a dive in the arena, but there is no time to pick up the cookie.
Did you find any solution? I can't pick up the cookie either

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Did you find any solution? I can't pick up the cookie either
Nope, sorry. Not sure it's in the game. I did some grinding, since I figured it might be connected to level or opponents somehow, got as far as killing one SS rated opponent, but nothing. There is still one level above that, but I didn't go that far.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes