RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Saw this a few hours ago, but I didn't post it. I'm discouraged to start everything from scratch again and again. It's the 4th or 5th time. I'm fed up and I really hope someone will share a save. I think this game is a cousin of Second Happiness in terms of grinding.
heck he took out the cheat room... since it cause bugs and even told people to just use cheat engine on his game. that is a shock... lol

Reactions: Kakato

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
heck he took out the cheat room... since it cause bugs and even told people to just use cheat engine on his game. that is a shock... lol
Or since it's made with RPGMaker, if MV, you can use the Menu cheat plugin and give you what you need without saving, the exit the game, modify the save, restart the game again and play xD

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Or since it's made with RPGMaker, if MV, you can use the Menu cheat plugin and give you what you need without saving, the exit the game, modify the save, restart the game again and play XD
mv has that?... how the heck do you even... how did you.. ok how did you find that out and how do you do that? also eh to alot of it since most MV games just crash peoples pcs or lag like crazy...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
mv has that?... how the heck do you even... how did you.. ok how did you find that out and how do you do that? also eh to alot of it since most MV games just crash peoples pcs or lag like crazy...

Here lies the answers, my friend c:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
...he's thinking about a new game.. when the current one isn't even finished yet? And still has a lot of bugs? He's kidding, right?

And that's how the game, slowly, died.
Yup. Saw this a few hours ago. This post gave me an headache. I don't know what to think anymore of StickyJump. Damn, myxxxkin is the game that triggered my interest into adult games. Never thought I'd say this, but I prefer the first versions. The animations were naughtier and they weren't so much bugs.

Reactions: DiabloCadet

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Another post. What's going on in his head ?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Another post. What's going on in his head ?
Hall Of Fame... say, developer that goes by the name of "StickyJump": what do you say about finishing the game before, and then thinking about these... useless thing? That certainly doesn't improve the game at all and also doesn't make the game "bug free"?

Thank you. Kindly.
(oh, I'm not talking about you of course. My.. speech it's just a "general" one XD)

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Yup. Saw this a few hours ago. This post gave me an headache. I don't know what to think anymore of StickyJump. Damn, myxxxkin is the game that triggered my interest into adult games. Never thought I'd say this, but I prefer the first versions. The animations were naughtier and they weren't so much bugs.
i liked the old art style better as well sure the eyes was creepy to some people ( dont see how really) but he didnt need to change everything to be so damn bad... he didnt explain why either... i just... ugh.... i swear whenever i find a good english h game where the male char isnt a shota it just dies off WHY world.. WHY

Tekaji

Nov 28, 2017
Okai, i think he need more interactive like u can grope mom tits, boobs, or something like snake her a little. I love some romance like that. But the problem here it to much bug and how long he finish this game.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Okai, i think he need more interactive like u can grope mom tits, boobs, or something like snake her a little. I love some romance like that. But the problem here it to much bug and how long he finish this game.
The thing is.. I don't want to bring misfortune on it, but I'm pretty sure that this game will never be completed in the first place. Thus, another game that will be definitely abandoned or worse: like Urban Demons and A Zombie's Life, completed without "meaning", without endings that doesn't feel like endings at all (ending, for this game, since probably the only one that he can think of right now, it's an Harem ending and not every single one for every single girl - it's too too much work for him).

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Why no one is giving the link for 0.2.0.6.1
Because maybe - and it's a maybe, but I'm positively sure about this - everyone here that were watching/following the game, decided to give up on this developer given what he just done all this time - between months of inactivity, build with lots of bugs, etc..

Or at least those that were funding him.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes