• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
I just tried this game and I'll avoid doing a review now but it does not impress right off the bat. Art is fine but the music is really poor and gameplay right off the bat seems like a weaker version of another game and it seems like the art is eerily similar to it as well.

EseBato

Jan 1, 2021
RPG Tool VX Ace RTP??? Sure? i already have it but rgss202j.dll problem

Edit, yes, it wasn't the Ace one its just the RPG Tool VX RTP (no Ace).

Last edited:
Reactions: Claptrap and orbzzz

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Whoa, this is a pretty damn old game...

For the people that don't stick their nose obsessively into Tsukinomizu game, this game was originally released in 2012 and it received zero updates. This is the circle's second game. If parts of the gameplay seems familiar... well that's not surprising, because several newer games have already been translated.

Lily Knight Saga and Naedoko Demon's Ground are both in the same universe, btw, and both are translated. Both have certain elements of gameplay that exist in this game, though you could say that they focus on different halves of it. So if you've played both of those like me, this will seem familiar in some ways... but less polished, because, again, this is literally the second game this circle ever made.

I don't remember if Lady Knight Saga, the 1st game, ever got translated properly... Should probably look into that before playing this one.

Also, no, Nightmare Girls (or Into the Nightmare as Kagura called it) is not in the same Universe, but it's by the same circle.

Still, gonna be diving into this one soon. Old game or no, I like Tsukinomizu's weird universe, and seeing more of it is always fun. Maybe one day I'll get to grab all the games in order and play them from top to bottom.

sh1gman

Nov 1, 2020
also getting the rgss202j.dll missing problem, tried reinstalling the rtp and doing a system scan, problem persists

update: after manually putting a dll in the game folder, it then gives an issue if you don't have umeplus gothic font installed, then after installing that it has another issue for missing files in the sound effects folder (literally the 'selected an option' sound), probably more after that as well.

edit2: missing graphics files as well after renaming a sound file to get past the main menu, Tile A1 missing, probably more.

Incomplete upload?
no, you probably need the RPGMaker VX RTP not VX Ace RTP (The OP probably specified the wrong RTP, Ace doesn't have any DLL files, as VX Ace games are basically running in a web browser). I wound up downloading all of the RTPs and installing them, since they're only a couple hundred MB in total and will provide all of the DLLs that RPGmaker games use, along with the common assets you are likely missing.

Also, if you downloaded a DLL from google, go ahead and virus scan your PC lol, because you probably got some nefarious shit from a DLL download website.

Massah

Feb 29, 2020
I just tried this game and I'll avoid doing a review now but it does not impress right off the bat. Art is fine but the music is really poor and gameplay right off the bat seems like a weaker version of another game and it seems like the art is eerily similar to it as well.
To be fair this game is a decade old.

Nemexis

Oct 1, 2019
Whoa, this is a pretty damn old game...

For the people that don't stick their nose obsessively into Tsukinomizu game, this game was originally released in 2012 and it received zero updates. This is the circle's second game. If parts of the gameplay seems familiar... well that's not surprising, because several newer games have already been translated.
Ahh... that would explain why it seems so anemic compared to a more recent games like nightmare girls

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
The game requires RPG Tool VX Ace RTP. Download it .
is installed and i already did play a few games with it without probs.

edit:
so far from the games i have installed relying on it no one make probs besides this one.
also getting the rgss202j.dll missing problem, tried reinstalling the rtp and doing a system scan, problem persists

update: after manually putting a dll in the game folder, it then gives an issue if you don't have umeplus gothic font installed, then after installing that it has another issue for missing files in the sound effects folder (literally the 'selected an option' sound), probably more after that as well.

edit2: missing graphics files as well after renaming a sound file to get past the main menu, Tile A1 missing, probably more.

Incomplete upload?
RPG Tool VX Ace RTP??? Sure? i already have it but rgss202j.dll problem
This game needs VX RTP, NOT VX Ace, VX is one generation older version of RPGM than VX Ace. But yeah to save yourself from future heacache jsut get all the RTP's and install them, and you wont have to bother with any of that in the future

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
How does the pregnancy mechanic actually work?
There's no pregnancy, you just go into nurseries, then select an option to insert an egg and then immediately give birth to it, or in some scenes the character is impregnated via sex and then gives birth immediately too.
I don't remember if Lady Knight Saga, the 1st game, ever got translated properly... Should probably look into that before playing this one.
Yes it was, it's here too.

Also, this game is specially a predecessor to Naedoko Demon's Ground, having the same "pokemon" mechanics, but it's obviously a lot more primitive, given that it came far earlier.

Reactions: f9account

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Screenshot 2022-04-26 103956.jpg Reason for this error because of not being installed? Or could it be a bad download, been a while since I've used VX Ace

whocares3344

Sep 28, 2017
I think I figured out the problem with the RGSS202J.dll. That file is part of the RPG Maker VX Runtime package. The VX package, not the VX Ace package! Install the VX package, and the file problem should disappear.

I think the start post incorrectly states that this game needs the VX Ace, when in fact it needs the VX package. I tested it with just the VX runtime (VX Ace uninstalled), and it ran fine. But with VX Ace and no VX it does not work.

Reactions: Gameil and KoroG90

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
View attachment 1778108 Reason for this error because of not being installed? Or could it be a bad download, been a while since I've used VX Ace
I think I figured out the problem with the RGSS202J.dll. That file is part of the RPG Maker VX Runtime package. The VX package, not the VX Ace package! Install the VX package, and the file problem should disappear.

I think the start post incorrectly states that this game needs the VX Ace, when in fact it needs the VX package. I tested it with just the VX runtime (VX Ace uninstalled), and it ran fine. But with VX Ace and no VX it does not work.
Yes this game is indeed made with RPGM VX, NOT VX Ace and as such need the VX RTP

Reactions: KoroG90

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017

You are right, the game requires VX package and not the VX Ace. It was my mistake I mentioned it incorrectly.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes