Lord154

Jan 8, 2018
Hello all

Anyone know if you are able to unlocked locked cells in the start of the game? Do i need to advance the story for it or to find a specific monster?

Thanks

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Hello all

Anyone know if you are able to unlocked locked cells in the start of the game? Do i need to advance the story for it or to find a specific monster?

Thanks
You can only unlock cells that have "simple locks" I believe. The male monster from the magical beast egg you get from the deal with Tutuas is the first monster you can get with the ability to lockpick.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
You need to install RPG maker. Any game with RPGM in the tag you need it for.
No you don't need to install RPG maker to play any rpg maker game
the RPG maker software is only for creating the game, once it's deployed all the file you need to play are in the game folders

But for some games, you will need , but only if the dev wanted it ( it's to reduce the game size ) and only for games made with rpg maker VX ace and older, the 2 most recent MV and MZ don't need RTP

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
where can I find Paula Extra Plus, never heard of it
It comes free with Lilim Union if you buy that (off dlsite or wherever):

The English translation was by danielson over at ulmf and hongfire; this was the hongfire post for it:

Of course, that's a 404 now. I have it on my PC, so I must have downloaded it from somewhere since hongfire shut down, but not quite sure where... Maybe I could upload it if people want it? It's a fairly short bonus game, with Paula (the blacksmith girl from Lady Knight Saga) as the main character.

Reactions: -Nynx-

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
does anyone know how to get into B-rank in the arena?
That will require advancing the story until you get to the third floor, saving someone called Takakaze at the right side of the floor 3 area and then going back and talking to the arena receptionist twice. Yeah, it takes a while in between fights.

gavuabevon112

Dec 21, 2020
sorry for asking but where can i find lilia, the game said that I should search the different dimension dungeon but I doesn't find her anywhere although I have searched that place a dozen times now???

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
sorry for asking but where can i find lilia, the game said that I should search the different dimension dungeon but I doesn't find her anywhere although I have searched that place a dozen times now???
The different dimension dungeon continues into the next floors and also includes the refugee village. You'll meet her naturally as you continue with the story.

Maropheles

Sep 15, 2017
That will require advancing the story until you get to the third floor, saving someone called Takakaze at the right side of the floor 3 area and then going back and talking to the arena receptionist twice. Yeah, it takes a while in between fights.
I guess I should have been a little more specific I meant how to defeat her

Jan 12, 2022
anyone got any idea when does the rgb lihtograms disappear?
also another question, is the gameplay limited to like x number of days, after which it gives a gameover?

Jan 12, 2022
can anyone tell how to release birth monster?
Go to Seedbed room > Spawn Chamber > left house > go to yellow girl (left one) > open her menu > then move to the 2nd menu (You move to it by selecting any party member with 'Z' key) > Select whichever monster you want to release > Press 'S' key > ??? > Profit (Monster Released)

Maropheles

Sep 15, 2017
For the last three slimes you need to level a Slinyo up to level 20 and go into the monster farm to get an event where you can evolve it into any of those three. Then get another Slinyo (which will be level 1) and do it two more times, but you need to release the evolved slime each time, because otherwise the evolution event doesn't trigger.

The Ace of Hearts is in floor 9, in that same room you had to use a smoke-bomb to get past (or just get the H-Scene), check the cards on the top left.

The second Photoshot event requires the Instant Suit, which you can get from doing a quest to someone in the dungeon near the Adventurer Garrison.
what about the ace of spades? I can't seem to find it.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes