Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Indeed. It's just like I mentioned before. You never go through that path again. Just go to your base and use the latest teleport circle active. I can give you an image if you still don't get it.

Reactions: StormXP

StormXP

May 1, 2020
Thanks, I already opened the portals, I forgot to build them in my base:)
I also have a question, somewhere I read that you need three monsters No. 7, 19 and it seems 37
FastStoneEditor1.png

How to get to the church?

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Could you suggest where to look for it?
Like I said before, remember the Adventurer Garrison, the place you need to be wearing soldier armor to enter? Go left from there, then up and the path to her room should be to the left.

The church is the place you met Freya, you've already got there.

As for the treasure chest, I can't help you with that, I believe you do get there by going through the "teleporters", but asking me to remember the path is too much.

As for monsters 7, 19 and 37, you will be required to have them in your party to complete one of the story events in Floor 1. Someone will ask for tentacle monsters.

Darthan302

Jul 20, 2019
Does anyone know what the trap between the aphrodisiac trap and the tentacle burrow trap is? Looking in the game files it seems like it should be from getting knocked out by the aphrodisiac trap, but that doesn't work.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone know what the trap between the aphrodisiac trap and the tentacle burrow trap is? Looking in the game files it seems like it should be from getting knocked out by the aphrodisiac trap, but that doesn't work.
After being knocked out by the aphrodisiac trap, enter into a fight that contains at least one of the sliminis enemies and pass turns until they use their H-Attack on Rosalie.

StormXP

May 1, 2020
2022-05-05_021416.png

how do i get it?

2022-05-05_022538.png
If you need to kill all the bosses that appear, I have already done it.

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
For that one, you actually need to go to floor 1 of the dungeon, head to the top part where you need to use Super Jump to pass, use the lever to make a bridge, examine the thing, and then go change your monsters and return with the three monsters who were born via Puniko mating (Vanilla Knight, Pure Witch and Puniest). Examine it again to get the scene.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
There's a pot of memories in the fairy forest that ain't telling you what it wants.
Anyone knows what it wants?
Just give to the pots what it needs (lay egg, memo, etc..), it will give back u gem (ruby, diamond, etc...) which u can trade it in hobbit village.

Jan 12, 2022
ok so idk how to defeat the semi god, this is my current team, also i have not unlocked west (4th) side of birth monsters/spawner chamber yet, I have the "giant eggs" tho, anything i am missing? and any tips for facing those 2 last bosses? i am losing so hard by the last 2 bosses

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
ok so idk how to defeat the semi god, this is my current team, also i have not unlocked west (4th) side of birth monsters/spawner chamber yet, I have the "giant eggs" tho, anything i am missing? and any tips for facing those 2 last bosses? i am losing so hard by the last 2 bosses
You should definitely go and unlock the west monsters, first of all. The way to do it is the same as the way to get the final egg-laying H-scene I showed a few posts back. My own final team was the same as yours, except with the angel girl from the giant heavenly egg in place of Aoi Rabbit.

I don't have any tips for the final bosses. They seemed pretty straightforward to me. In the worst case, you can have someone with a heal-all move as your fourth team member (like King Slinyo), have them use said move every turn and have Puniko use MP recovery items on them every turn so they never run out.

Jan 12, 2022
You should definitely go and unlock the west monsters, first of all. The way to do it is the same as the way to get the final egg-laying H-scene I showed a few posts back. My own final team was the same as yours, except with the angel girl from the giant heavenly egg in place of Aoi Rabbit.

I don't have any tips for the final bosses. They seemed pretty straightforward to me. In the worst case, you can have someone with a heal-all move as your fourth team member (like King Slinyo), have them use said move every turn and have Puniko use MP recovery items on them every turn so they never run out.
Yep i finally unlocked the west side
Noted, thanks for the tips, I was not carrying any mp recovery items lmao
ig i will eventually beat them

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes