BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
No keys needed. Just keep heading left from the area of the adventurer camp until you find a place filled with lava, that's where you should explore.
I did. I'm stuck. Tehre is a canal and some gate that are locked. I need something to cross lava.

jaketsu

Jun 2, 2017
i cant figure this hyper cube out... where do i habe to go?? i found the stairs that tp be mach to the seedbed. what the hell am i looking for?

Reactions: TheGREATSHADOW

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Go immediately down after entering the room, there's another path.
Ok, cleared that, got captured with that blue advenurer (Lily?) and escaped, followed her trough a fishing area and exited on a different level, some guards walked by and unloocked the stairs that lead me back to the lava area (and adventurer camp).

I have no idea where to next-

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Ok, cleared that, got captured with that blue advenurer (Lily?) and escaped, followed her trough a fishing area and exited on a different level, some guards walked by and unloocked the stairs that lead me back to the lava area (and adventurer camp).

I have no idea where to next-
Don't go through the stairs. You need to go the downward route in the upper level (from the same room that had a special door). There is the next boss and progression.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I could use some help I've tried to download this game before for joiplay and everytime I try to play it it kicks me out and when I do figure a way to play it I get another error so can anyone help me

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
So I could use some help I've tried to download this game before for joiplay and everytime I try to play it it kicks me out and when I do figure a way to play it I get another error so can anyone help me
well I have no idea how Joiplay works, but it does state on its website there is about 70% chance of compatibility for XP/VX/VX Ace games (this is a VX game), so there is a chance it just may not straight up work

StormXP

May 1, 2020
Hi all
-Swimsuit - Anywhere - DWT Dromog.

-Ninja Girl - Anywhere - DWT Ningirl.

-Insect Swimsuit - Anywhere - DWT Red Lady.

-Snow Cross - Anywhere - DWT Snow-tan.

what does DWT mean?
How to get these Swimsuit?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Hi all
-Swimsuit - Anywhere - DWT Dromog.

-Ninja Girl - Anywhere - DWT Ningirl.

-Insect Swimsuit - Anywhere - DWT Red Lady.

-Snow Cross - Anywhere - DWT Snow-tan.

what does DWT mean?
How to get these Swimsuit?
You're on the wrong thread. All of those refer to the second Naedoko game, Naedoko Demon's Ground. The thread for it, including a download, is here.

DWT means Deep World Transformation. It is a mechanic in Naedoko Demon's Ground where a monster leveled up to a certain point will obtain said skill, which can be used outside of battle to sacrifice the monster to obtain something, like those pieces of clothing mentioned in your post, or sometimes an evolved version of the monster.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
stuck again, cleared the Hypercube dungon and in the refugee city, cleared the Horro House, but I get a message that I need explosives ot clear the wall, and I should look for an adventurer in the Dimenson Dungeon (hypercube) area. Can't find anything

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
stuck again, cleared the Hypercube dungon and in the refugee city, cleared the Horro House, but I get a message that I need explosives ot clear the wall, and I should look for an adventurer in the Dimenson Dungeon (hypercube) area. Can't find anything
The refugee village is also part of the Dimension Dungeon area. Go to the inn there.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
So I am just entering the Spire now, and somehow I still don't have Treasure 6 and 9, I feel like I should at this point, or are they just HORRIBLY out of order? xD

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
So I am just entering the Spire now, and somehow I still don't have Treasure 6 and 9, I feel like I should at this point, or are they just HORRIBLY out of order? xD
Treasure 6 can be gotten by doing a quest for a hobbit inside one of the houses in the hobbit village. Treasure 9, however, is one of the missable ones, and one of the easiest to miss at that. You need to be constantly checking up on Mirage to see when she has new items so that you can get an item to give to the fire swordsmith at the arena. But if you've already done the arena match against Red Fist, then you can't get it anymore.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Treasure 6 can be gotten by doing a quest for a hobbit inside one of the houses in the hobbit village. Treasure 9, however, is one of the missable ones, and one of the easiest to miss at that. You need to be constantly checking up on Mirage to see when she has new items so that you can get an item to give to the fire swordsmith at the arena. But if you've already done the arena match against Red Fist, then you can't get it anymore.
FFS hate when you can miss stuff without it being super obvious... I don't even remember any "mirage" other than in Lili Knight Saga, so don't even know where I missed that then, but yeah I am S-rank in arena already xD. Found the hobbit though, not sure how I missed that one the first time around the village xD

Aule

Sep 3, 2017
Are some event recollections missable? Defeating the first boss granted an "if" scroll, but using the smoke bomb didn't. Do I need to restart to have that event recollection now?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
FFS hate when you can miss stuff without it being super obvious... I don't even remember any "mirage" other than in Lili Knight Saga, so don't even know where I missed that then, but yeah I am S-rank in arena already xD. Found the hobbit though, not sure how I missed that one the first time around the village xD
Funny thing is, the Mirage I'm talking about is the same as the one in Lily Knight Saga. Turns out she appeared in this game first. But she is indeed a bit hidden. To find her, you need to go to the first dungeon and examine things in the room where a bunch of NPCs are.
Are some event recollections missable? Defeating the first boss granted an "if" scroll, but using the smoke bomb didn't. Do I need to restart to have that event recollection now?
For that event recollection, there is a kind of obtuse alternate method to getting it. You need to have beaten a miniboss that's a trio of guards, or gotten past via Sexy Swimsuit, go to the room past them, then backtrack two rooms (so you will be in the room where a significant boss fight had happened) and there will be two guards in the top right room. Approach them to get the H-scene.

Aule

Sep 3, 2017
For that event recollection, there is a kind of obtuse alternate method to getting it. You need to have beaten a miniboss that's a trio of guards, or gotten past via Sexy Swimsuit, go to the room past them, then backtrack two rooms (so you will be in the room where a significant boss fight had happened) and there will be two guards in the top right room. Approach them to get the H-scene.
Huh, interesting. Do all events have a similar unlock method after they were bypassed, or some are truly missable? It seems like only bosses drop "if" scrolls.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes