BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I'm stuck. The fire room (want monster can walk on fire) - I cleared what I could. Spoken to the scientist, defeated the guildgirl and been to hte Advenurers camp. Now I'm stuck in the area beyond (grey corridors iwt tons of guards and stairs and treasure room).
I think I ned some kind of key-

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I'm stuck. The fire room (want monster can walk on fire) - I cleared what I could. Spoken to the scientist, defeated the guildgirl and been to hte Advenurers camp. Now I'm stuck in the area beyond (grey corridors iwt tons of guards and stairs and treasure room).
I think I ned some kind of key-
No keys needed. Just keep heading left from the area of the adventurer camp until you find a place filled with lava, that's where you should explore.

Darthan302

Jul 20, 2019
Does anyone know where you get the giant eggs from, i know the lava and god-machina eggs can be purchased and the heavenly eggs you get from bonus gifts, i have one sub-dragon egg from the dragon skeleton in the adventurer camp, a youjuu egg i am not sure where i picked it up, and i have yet to find any wicked eggs?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone know where you get the giant eggs from, i know the lava and god-machina eggs can be purchased and the heavenly eggs you get from bonus gifts, i have one sub-dragon egg from the dragon skeleton in the adventurer camp, a youjuu egg i am not sure where i picked it up, and i have yet to find any wicked eggs?
You get your first giant wicked egg from completing the magical horror house challenge, but the reward changes to bonus gifts afterwards. You can get repeats of the eggs that are not sold anywhere else only at the bonus area (unlocked after winning or losing the S-rank match), where a merchant can sell them to you.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
How or when do you get access to the Super Jump ability?
Very few monsters have it. One of them is the female born from one of the level 1 eggs, Rain Jumper. A much better candidate to use is the monster you get from beating Liesel's quest, Speed Queen.

Reactions: Baxt3R

NoYesHowWhy

Mar 21, 2020
Managed to break my save somehow, keep permanently going left and there is no option of going right, only up down and left
if anyone knows if this can be fixed please tell me

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
wait is this spin off ? sequel ? prequel ? or just realted to the main game ?
Second game in the series after Lady Knight Saga. It's followed by, in order, Lilim Union, Lily Knight Saga, Naedoko Demon's Ground, Fogert-Me-Not Gemini Fort, Nightmare Girls and Succubus Trap Island.

• Wow
Reactions: KuroYuuki21

KuroYuuki21

Jul 31, 2019
Second game in the series after Lady Knight Saga. It's followed by, in order, Lilim Union, Lily Knight Saga, Naedoko Demon's Ground, Fogert-Me-Not Gemini Fort, Nightmare Girls and Succubus Trap Island.
woah thank you so much for the detailed info and explaination (y)(y):)

Darthan302

Jul 20, 2019
Managed to break my save somehow, keep permanently going left and there is no option of going right, only up down and left
if anyone knows if this can be fixed please tell me
Tried you save and it worked fine for me.
Pretty sure that is a issue with RPGMaker not liking a controller you have plugged in.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
She has the last key?
So it was the hint about the soldiers? That means it is the one you get on that room in floor 9 you can use a smokebomb to make the soldiers go away (or just let the h-scene happen), just check the cards on the left table.

StormXP

May 1, 2020
So it was the hint about the soldiers? That means it is the one you get on that room in floor 9 you can use a smokebomb to make the soldiers go away (or just let the h-scene happen), just check the cards on the left table.

2022-05-08_173527.png

this card? If yes, then nothing happens.

2022-05-08_174106.png

these cards are needed to open those doors?

Jan 12, 2022
i am giving up on this game, yuck last 2 bosses, but it was p fun would recommend to play it if you are into tentacles XD

View attachment 1799839

this card? If yes, then nothing happens.

View attachment 1799842

these cards are needed to open those doors?
You are missing Ace of hearts, don;t remember where i fond it tho :/
Anyways this readme is p helpful i guess
The readme says : "Heart ace: Found on the table nearby the exit of B9", i think it's the 2/3 soldier thing near the 6 chests, where you throw smokebomb and hide. and you are in the wrong place in picture

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes