Darthan302

Jul 20, 2019
anyone got any idea when does the rgb lihtograms disappear?
also another question, is the gameplay limited to like x number of days, after which it gives a gameover?
you will need to talk to the hobbit near the fairy village with a tainted holy water in your inventory, you can trade 3 citrine for one in the hobbit village
no, this game is not time limited

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2022
you will need to talk to the hobbit near the fairy village with a tainted holy water in your inventory, you can trade 3 citrine for one in the hobbit village
no, this game is not time limited
Yep i figured it out later, sorry for the late reply
Anyways the hyperspace stages have so many random teleporters lmao, i will clear this game later i think, been in that stage since 1 hour XDDD

Darthan302

Jul 20, 2019
does anyone know what you have to do to progress the "come back later" events, such as the slime molds in the hobbit village and the crystal soldier researcher in the fairy village?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
does anyone know what you have to do to progress the "come back later" events, such as the slime molds in the hobbit village and the crystal soldier researcher in the fairy village?
Those first ones are based upon laying a certain number of eggs, and it even counts things like the event after being fucked by monsters in the nest. Maybe one or the other might be the number of climaxes instead, not totally sure. Other things later on are based on ejaculations, and it does count things you do during H-Scenes.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
There's a pot of memories in the fairy forest that ain't telling you what it wants.
Anyone knows what it wants?

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Do you mean inside the cave of the flower goddess? Because if so, you need to complete the cave first because it wants ejaculations.
Yeah, when i completed the cave and got the dong i figured it may want... that. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:
Thanks anyway.

teerawut khammin

Mar 2, 2018
Go to Seedbed room > Spawn Chamber > left house > go to yellow girl (left one) > open her menu > then move to the 2nd menu (You move to it by selecting any party member with 'Z' key) > Select whichever monster you want to release > Press 'S' key > ??? > Profit (Monster Released)
Thank you

StormXP

May 1, 2020
Hello everyone, where can I get the full walkthrough of this game?
Maybe someone has.
I got stuck where I fought for the first time with a knight girl, after defeating which GG ran away. After I returned there again, GG does not go to go, saying - That he does not want to fight with her again

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Hello everyone, where can I get the full walkthrough of this game?
Maybe someone has.
I got stuck where I fought for the first time with a knight girl, after defeating which GG ran away. After I returned there again, GG does not go to go, saying - That he does not want to fight with her again
You need to go to the arena, fight the exhibition fight to get Fairy Clothes, wear them to enter the Fairy Village, talk to the mayor inside the village, go through the cave dungeon behind the village, go back and talk to the mayor again for an item and new clothes you'll need to be wearing, leave Fairy village and talk to the nun right outside to take her to your base, go to your rightmost closet and put on the futanari tool, talk to the nun again for an H-Scene and a new monster, go back to the arena, win the next two fights there, then you put the monster from the nun into your party and then you're able to actually fight knight girl.

Reactions: StormXP

StormXP

May 1, 2020
You need to go to the arena, fight the exhibition fight to get Fairy Clothes, wear them to enter the Fairy Village, talk to the mayor inside the village, go through the cave dungeon behind the village, go back and talk to the mayor again for an item and new clothes you'll need to be wearing, leave Fairy village and talk to the nun right outside to take her to your base, go to your rightmost closet and put on the futanari tool, talk to the nun again for an H-Scene and a new monster, go back to the arena, win the next two fights there, then you put the monster from the nun into your party and then you're able to actually fight knight girl.
Thank you, but I already defeated her, but I returned to her again, but I can’t get past GG says - That he doesn't want to fight her again And who else do you need to take the quest to get a costume for participation in the second phonosesia

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Thank you, but I already defeated her, but I returned to her again, but I can’t get past GG says - That he doesn't want to fight her again And who else do you need to take the quest to get a costume for participation in the second phonosesia
Ah, wait, so you meant Mobko? Okay, so that's not where you need to go, and there's no way to get past there. Just go to the warp room and take the furthest warp (to the place you met Aoi and Rino) and go forward, trying to climb even further up the dungeon.

Edit: And about the instant suit, you need to talk to the magical researcher woman who has a dog in her room. Grenze or something.

StormXP

May 1, 2020
Should I go where the chest is next to the pit ?, If yes, then I have already defeated everyone there

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Should I go where the chest is next to the pit ?, If yes, then I have already defeated everyone there
Please post an image or something, because I don't really understand what you're trying to say.

StormXP

May 1, 2020
1.png

Here I can't get through

2.png

Here I defeated each of the elements

And I'm a little confused, where did I fight with the girl knight, was it the 1st floor of the dungeon?
And from the same floor she fell to the 10th floor?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes