Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Huh, interesting. Do all events have a similar unlock method after they were bypassed, or some are truly missable? It seems like only bosses drop "if" scrolls.
There are no other H-Scenes that can be "bypassed" like that. They all either give you if scrolls, or are things you can trigger whenever you want.

Reactions: Aule

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Funny thing is, the Mirage I'm talking about is the same as the one in Lily Knight Saga. Turns out she appeared in this game first. But she is indeed a bit hidden. To find her, you need to go to the first dungeon and examine things in the room where a bunch of NPCs are.
Heh after meeting her in Hell I did actually remember I did meet her before in this game too, it just didn't seem to be any useful at the time I guess so completely forgot about her :/

That said there was a lot less to the Spire than I thought, so after actually beating the game going back to the save right before still a couple other things I am missing as well

Treasures:
35, 36, 38 (and ofc still 9 as well, but guess there is nothing to do there :/ )

Traps: (Even if they don't have numbers I am gonna just number them like all the rooms)
9(purple square), 13(Black magic Square), 22, 24(both person shaped)

Monsters:
53, 54, 55, 65
And then a bunch of West Nursery monsters, but those eggs are Expensive AF, so any advice on either quick money farm or how to get the giant eggs without outright buying them would be usefull too

So any help with any of the above would be nice too

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Heh after meeting her in Hell I did actually remember I did meet her before in this game too, it just didn't seem to be any useful at the time I guess so completely forgot about her :/

That said there was a lot less to the Spire than I thought, so after actually beating the game going back to the save right before still a couple other things I am missing as well

Treasures:
35, 36, 38 (and ofc still 9 as well, but guess there is nothing to do there :/ )

Traps: (Even if they don't have numbers I am gonna just number them like all the rooms)
9(purple square), 13(Black magic Square), 22, 24(both person shaped)

Monsters:
53, 54, 55, 65
And then a bunch of West Nursery monsters, but those eggs are Expensive AF, so any advice on either quick money farm or how to get the giant eggs without outright buying them would be usefull too

So any help with any of the above would be nice too
Trap 9 - In the fire dungeon, get into a fight including Sliminis and keep defending until they do their H-Attack. Trap 13 - Go into the magical horror house challenge without a shiny light monster or clothes with the same function. They are more of the "only appears in the dark" traps. Trap 22 - Go to the top left room in the arena while naked. Trap 24 - Go back to the magical horror house, into the right door and go to the room with many entrances.

Treasure 35 - Go back to the person who made the instant suit, complete her quest and then go get caught in a futanari trap since this event only advances after you ejaculate. Treasure 36 - Find Takakaze in the arena after beating her. Treasure 38 - Monster farm reward for getting all monsters.

Monsters 53, 54 and 55 - They are the three slimes I explained how to get in this post. Monster 65 - Monster farm reward from getting most of the monsters.

I got money for the eggs by selling pretty much anything I could. The previous tier of eggs can be gotten via monster drops and sell for a pretty penny, but eventually I just decided to sell some of the super-powerful, super-rare healing items. Even then, I still had many of such items left over even after beating the Bonus Boss and her powered up version.

Last edited:

Darthan302

Jul 20, 2019
The way that i made money fast was to run around fighting stuff in the spire, the doppelgangers in particular as they drop gold bars which sell for 5k, iirc, and you can get allot of them quickly

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone know where you find treasures 10 and 17?
10 - Lose in the arena and check around in the doctor's office before talking to her.
17 - In the adventurer garrison, move the movable thing 50 freaking times and then talk to the guy nearby.

Darthan302

Jul 20, 2019
10 - Lose in the arena and check around in the doctor's office before talking to her.
17 - In the adventurer garrison, move the movable thing 50 freaking times and then talk to the guy nearby.
Well, I guess that is what i get for never losing in the arena.
What the actual fuck, who would ever figure that out on their own?

Aule

Sep 3, 2017
For that event recollection, there is a kind of obtuse alternate method to getting it. You need to have beaten a miniboss that's a trio of guards, or gotten past via Sexy Swimsuit, go to the room past them, then backtrack two rooms (so you will be in the room where a significant boss fight had happened) and there will be two guards in the top right room. Approach them to get the H-scene.
Well, now I actually tried that and still can't find those guards. Top right room on the floor with the first boss is still a refugee camp. Am I looking in the wrong place?

I bypassed the guards using smoke bomb btw, not the two methods you listed.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I bypassed the guards using smoke bomb btw, not the two methods you listed.
Those are not the guards I was talking about. I'm talking about the ones you face on floor 8, after having done a big detour to go and beat some succubuses to be able to get past a tentacle wall. (The room with the tentacle wall is the same as the room you will need to find the northeast guards at.)
Well, I guess that is what i get for never losing in the arena.
What the actual fuck, who would ever figure that out on their own?
The guy you need to talk to tells you to move the thing as much as you want, so you might think that "maybe he'll give me something if I do this a lot".

Aule

Sep 3, 2017
Those are not the guards I was talking about. I'm talking about the ones you face on floor 8, after having done a big detour to go and beat some succubuses to be able to get past a tentacle wall. (The room with the tentacle wall is the same as the room you will need to find the northeast guards at.)
Ah. What about guards on floor 9 then, that were bypassed with smoke bomb? There is a "captured" CG before succubus fight, I assumed it's for them.

Darthan302

Jul 20, 2019
Ah. What about guards on floor 9 then, that were bypassed with smoke bomb? There is a "captured" CG before succubus fight, I assumed it's for them.
Correct, but you can still get it by walking into the mentioned guard room if you used the smoke bomb before triggering it in the room you use the smoke bomb to progress, thus the "obtuse alternate method to get it."

Reactions: Aule

Aule

Sep 3, 2017
Which treasures are missable? As in, can't get them after progressing past a certain point?

Shirokaen

Aug 13, 2017
Well how many other VX games you got? ;) It is a VERY old version of RPGM by now, and as such you don't see a lot of games around with it, so the MUCH more likely option is that you THINK you have them all, but you actually don't have the VX one ("VX" and "VX Ace" is NOT the same, but rather 2 completely different versions that require separate RTP's installed). So instead of trying to make up weird excuses, go to the link in the install instruction, download the VX RTP from there, and install it. The reason so many ppl had issue is that the uploader mistakenly had said VX Ace originally, but that is corrected by now

I have 5. all work properly. If I bloody well say I own all, I own all. "So the MUCH more likely option" is that the game is broken. Now kindly sod off. Your attitude irritates me.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I have 5. all work properly. If I bloody well say I own all, I own all. "So the MUCH more likely option" is that the game is broken. Now kindly sod off. Your attitude irritates me.
If it were the game that was broken, you wouldn't be the litterally only one with the issue, so no the almost guaranteed option is that you are doing something wrong

tripleon1

Jun 9, 2019
how to get the right light orb, i just don't get it. I need to bring three weak tentacle monster but how?

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Technically Treasure 1, then more realistically treasures 9, 14, 33, 34 and 37.
Can you tell me how to get treasure 37?
I am missing 37 and 38.
Treasure 38 is probably the one you get for getting all monsters.
But what is 37 if you say it is missable?

Btw. how do you get monster that is directly above monster 80 in the monster dictionary and how do I get the scene 36 (called "Plum's Torture") that you should be able to get after she is in your base?

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Treasure 37 is given for completing the penultimate passionate men event. Problem being that if you reach the location of one of them before beating an earlier one, they disappear forever. The most eminently missable of those events is located within the magical horror house and it is the antepenultimate one. If you did get it that one, them the penultimate one is on floor 1 of the dungeon and easy to reach. Treasure 38 is indeed what you thought.

For scene 36, after Plum wakes up (when you reach the last seedbed room) talk to her, then do it again while having all three of the tentacle clothing monsters in your party. You get the monster you asked about by doing this scene.

Reactions: Xyav
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes