Shirokaen

Aug 13, 2017
I own full versions of all the RPG maker tools via the official channels, still getting the same errors as other folks. Only game I have this problem with. Something wrong with the game or download its self where it is not compatible with certain os, is my guess :/

idol_trash

Aug 5, 2019
Also, no, Nightmare Girls (or Into the Nightmare as Kagura called it) is not in the same Universe, but it's by the same circle.
Really? I was under the impression that nightmare girls was Tsukinomizu cinematic multiverse confirmed

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I own full versions of all the RPG maker tools via the official channels, still getting the same errors as other folks. Only game I have this problem with. Something wrong with the game or download its self where it is not compatible with certain os, is my guess :/
Well how many other VX games you got? ;) It is a VERY old version of RPGM by now, and as such you don't see a lot of games around with it, so the MUCH more likely option is that you THINK you have them all, but you actually don't have the VX one ("VX" and "VX Ace" is NOT the same, but rather 2 completely different versions that require separate RTP's installed). So instead of trying to make up weird excuses, go to the link in the install instruction, download the VX RTP from there, and install it. The reason so many ppl had issue is that the uploader mistakenly had said VX Ace originally, but that is corrected by now

Reactions: KoroG90 and Gameil

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Really? I was under the impression that nightmare girls was Tsukinomizu cinematic multiverse confirmed
I played the game from top to bottom with that one translation from ULMF, and I've seen zero references to the other games in it.

More importantly, Nightmare girls is in a Modern Fantasy setting, rather than a Fantasy setting with the occasional convenient modern elements that is present in all the other games, this one included.

Granted, it's possible that there's some kind of multiverse level shenanigans happening, but from what I know, there's no connection. If someone else has any proof otherwise, it'd be interesting to see.

Reactions: KoroG90

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I played the game from top to bottom with that one translation from ULMF, and I've seen zero references to the other games in it.
Have you played Lady Knight Saga? Manami, who's a playable character in that game also appears in Nightmare Girls. Her name was mistranslated in the ULMF Translation though, so I can see how one could miss it.

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
Oh, i like this kinda thing.. but:

Is probably a nice way to say MTL ain't it? :sneaky: :coffee:
No. Any MTL would be explicity mentioned, same with edited MTL. Also if language only says 'English' then it means it's official translation.

Does anyone have a list off all the current translated Tsukinomizu Project games please? Want to see if I'm missing any
Here is a list of all games that's currently on the forum.

Reactions: -Nynx-

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
As well as it being the world Manami is isekaied from, you'll note that Conlon from Lily Knight Saga appears as one of the guardian stones.

Here is a list of all games that's currently on the forum.
Hm, that list is missing at least one with a full English translation - Paula Extra Plus, the shortish bonus game that comes with Lilim Union. Lilim Union itself is still only halfway translated, I believe, but it's better than nothing.

Last edited:

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
As well as it being the world Manami is isekaied from, you'll note that Conlon from Lily Knight Saga appears as one of the guardian stones.

Hm, that list is missing at least one with a full English translation - Paula Extra Plus, the shortish bonus game that comes with Lilim Union. Lilim Union itself is still only halfway translated, I believe, but it's better than nothing.
where can I find Paula Extra Plus, never heard of it

Xarvenius

Feb 7, 2020
runs with vx now instead of vx ace.

only need to find a way to turn down the soudn far enough to not kill myself and my neighbours with it, and i already have the systemsound at 1% as well as the speaker down to the minimum.
is there any hidden setting for it?

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I am now stuck. After becoming futa and beating that knight girl guarding the bridge, I come across magically locked doors. Seems I have to defeat someone, but I cannot figure out whom or where. Been track-tracking a lot, but found nothing.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Well, I am now stuck. After becoming futa and beating that knight girl guarding the bridge, I come across magically locked doors. Seems I have to defeat someone, but I cannot figure out whom or where. Been track-tracking a lot, but found nothing.
You mean like, immediately after the fight with Karna? Because you just need to go through the center doors, not either of the passages to the sides. If I'm misunderstanding something, then please post an image to show where exactly you are.

kororo runpa

Aug 12, 2017
Well anyone got full walk-through yet?

Right now im missing 3 monster to complete collection
King slime, wicked slime, and slime that look like it got hair

Also still wondering where to get item ace of heart

And lastly wondering what outfit needed to access next part of photoshot event on refugee area guarded by fairy there (already cleared first event)

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Well anyone got full walk-through yet?

Right now im missing 3 monster to complete collection
King slime, wicked slime, and slime that look like it got hair

Also still wondering where to get item ace of heart

And lastly wondering what outfit needed to access next part of photoshot event on refugee area guarded by fairy there (already cleared first event)
For the last three slimes you need to level a Slinyo up to level 20 and go into the monster farm to get an event where you can evolve it into any of those three. Then get another Slinyo (which will be level 1) and do it two more times, but you need to release the evolved slime each time, because otherwise the evolution event doesn't trigger.

The Ace of Hearts is in floor 9, in that same room you had to use a smoke-bomb to get past (or just get the H-Scene), check the cards on the top left.

The second Photoshot event requires the Instant Suit, which you can get from doing a quest to someone in the dungeon near the Adventurer Garrison.

kororo runpa

Aug 12, 2017
For the last three slimes you need to level a Slinyo up to level 20 and go into the monster farm to get an event where you can evolve it into any of those three. Then get another Slinyo (which will be level 1) and do it two more times, but you need to release the evolved slime each time, because otherwise the evolution event doesn't trigger.

The Ace of Hearts is in floor 9, in that same room you had to use a smoke-bomb to get past (or just get the H-Scene), check the cards on the top left.

The second Photoshot event requires the Instant Suit, which you can get from doing a quest to someone in the dungeon near the Adventurer Garrison.
Ty, finally cleared those~

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes