Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Treasure 37 is given for completing the penultimate passionate men event. Problem being that if you reach the location of one of them before beating an earlier one, they disappear forever. The most eminently missable of those events is located within the magical horror house and it is the antepenultimate one. If you did get it that one, them the penultimate one is on floor 1 of the dungeon and easy to reach. Treasure 38 is indeed what you thought.

For scene 36, after Plum wakes up (when you reach the last seedbed room) talk to her, then do it again while having all three of the tentacle clothing monsters in your party. You get the monster you asked about by doing this scene.
Thanks.
Luckily I did explore the horror house completely before progressing.
I only somehow missed exactly that junction on F1 leading to the final event with those exploding vending machines.
After your response I searched F1 again and found it.

Also thanks for the info about Plum only waking up after reaching the last seedbed.
I thought I had to progress it somehow like the other events with laying eggs or so.
I feared that progressing passed that door where the spire key is used would lead directly to the final boss.
So I did not go there till I read your reply about the last seedbed.

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
Treasure 37 is given for completing the penultimate passionate men event. Problem being that if you reach the location of one of them before beating an earlier one, they disappear forever. The most eminently missable of those events is located within the magical horror house and it is the antepenultimate one. If you did get it that one, them the penultimate one is on floor 1 of the dungeon and easy to reach. Treasure 38 is indeed what you thought.
This doesn't seem quite accurate. I'm missing Treasure 37, but I completed that event. The one to the upper left in the area leading up to the sealed cathedral which leads to the surface, correct? Also, I went back to the horror house after reading this comment and found the antepenultimate event there, even though I already completed the last two. So I've now completed all of them to my knowledge but I'm still missing 37.

Incidentally, what triggers the lady to give you the instant suit? I've been checking back since I got there and she still tells me to come back later.

Also, anyone know how to get the monsters between Emily-chan and Slave Wolf?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
This doesn't seem quite accurate. I'm missing Treasure 37, but I completed that event. The one to the upper left in the area leading up to the sealed cathedral which leads to the surface, correct? Also, I went back to the horror house after reading this comment and found the antepenultimate event there, even though I already completed the last two. So I've now completed all of them to my knowledge but I'm still missing 37.

Incidentally, what triggers the lady to give you the instant suit? I've been checking back since I got there and she still tells me to come back later.

Also, anyone know how to get the monsters between Emily-chan and Slave Wolf?
Hmm, maybe I was wrong and the events don't vanish, but you just lose your opportunity to get that reward? I think doing the events out of order screwed you out of getting the treasure, even though you managed to complete them.

To get the instant suit, you need to ejaculate a few times, I believe.

Those monsters are gotten from doing H-Scene 11, for which you need the Froggu monster to be in your party and to explore the caves area that's close to the hobbit village. There is a room where you get a treasure, but going inside with Froggu in your party triggers the event.

Oct 10, 2021
Hello, was hoping someone would be able to tell me how to get the item for the gargoyle on floor nine? He needs it to access a warp portal between two statues. The catgirl in the arena said she has it, but I can't convince her to give it to me. I'm already all the way on the refugee city after the puzzle dungeon.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Hello, was hoping someone would be able to tell me how to get the item for the gargoyle on floor nine? He needs it to access a warp portal between two statues. The catgirl in the arena said she has it, but I can't convince her to give it to me. I'm already all the way on the refugee city after the puzzle dungeon.
Talk to her while wearing succubus clothes.

Reactions: thecatcameback
Oct 10, 2021
Appreciate it. Wish there was an english faq on the collectibles.

Sorry for the double question, but how do you kill the ghosts in the Haunted Mansion for the brother's vending machine quest? They start healing themselves and it's impossible to win. Are they vunerable to seal? What's a good monster to field against them? I got the light spirit, weather girl, and the fire spirit girl that does the party swapping.

Last edited:

AnonJohn

Dec 1, 2017
For that one, you actually need to go to floor 1 of the dungeon, head to the top part where you need to use Super Jump to pass, use the lever to make a bridge, examine the thing, and then go change your monsters and return with the three monsters who were born via Puniko mating (Vanilla Knight, Pure Witch and Puniest). Examine it again to get the scene.
That's not working.

Do I need to get the 3 slimes or something? Because there's only a couple left without the last set, which is from this?

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
That's not working.

Do I need to get the 3 slimes or something? Because there's only a couple without the last set, which is from this?
It is only the number of monsters birthed that matters, so you can just keep giving birth to Slinyos or whatever for a bit and it will work.

Reactions: AnonJohn

AnonJohn

Dec 1, 2017
Edit: I've been looking around for hell for a while now and I can't find it. Game says near the emergency staircase but that seems to be bullshit.

Last edited:

AnonJohn

Dec 1, 2017
What exactly are you trying to find?
Hell, the bonus area I assume. You need the demon lord costume from S rank match.

The game is saying the entrance to it is around the emergency staircase but I've been back and forth all over and I'm not seeing anything that leads to it.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Hell, the bonus area I assume. You need the demon lord costume from S rank match.

The game is saying the entrance to it is around the emergency staircase but I've been back and forth all over and I'm not seeing anything that leads to it.
Teleport to the floor 9 seedbed room, leave the room, take the exit up and then walk left. That's the emergency staircase.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Last thing, does anyone know where treasure 8 is?
Behind the Peol's Litograph in the arena. To remove said litographs, talk to the hobbit near the fairy village with Tainted Holy Water in your inventory. The rest should be obvious.

AnonJohn

Dec 1, 2017
Behind the Peol's Litograph in the arena. To remove said litographs, talk to the hobbit near the fairy village with Tainted Holy Water in your inventory. The rest should be obvious.
And with that I've got everything (except for 37 which I screwed up by not going back to the fairy village after getting Tainted Holy Water until the end of the game).

Thanks for the help.

JojohanX

Apr 28, 2022
installed everything still got this error wtf is going on? Screenshot 2022-07-12 171355.png

EDIT: I installed RPGmaker vx ace and RPGmaker VX and it worked

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes