Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I'm playing on joiplay and I'm missing some stuff for instance couple of the monsters are missing from my folder so if any could send me some of the pictures I would appreciate it

Last edited:

joses243

Aug 29, 2019
Does anyone know what you get for collecting all treasures? Missed a couple of the time-limited ones and want to know if I should replay it to get them.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone know what you get for collecting all treasures? Missed a couple of the time-limited ones and want to know if I should replay it to get them.
For collecting all the treasures, you get Lilia's Panties. It's up to you whether that's worth it or not.

40second

Aug 19, 2022
Is there something like universal key(item) but for light?
There is no girl that can use shiny light. And Emily-chan is not really suited for late game fight.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
How do I trigger liesel quest?
Have that robot monster you bought at the arena in your party and talk to her. Then you need to give birth a few times to progress it before talking to her again. For the second one, you just need to trigger an event in the path towards the arena.

frank19

Mar 16, 2018
Have that robot monster you bought at the arena in your party and talk to her. Then you need to give birth a few times to progress it before talking to her again. For the second one, you just need to trigger an event in the path towards the arena.
Thank you and what about theese other monsters? :

Edit: i found 2 of them the bel peol one and the rocket girl i miss the one in the 1st pic
Edit 2.0: found the last one too

Last edited:

40second

Aug 19, 2022
Thank you and what about theese other monsters? :

Edit: i found 2 of them the bel peol one and the rocket girl i miss the one in the 1st pic
Edit 2.0: found the last one too
Please share how to get them. I cant find the middle one.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
do you know where i can find that egg
trying to fiend it for 2 hours
You should be able to buy them from Tutuas.

Edit: And if you've made one before, you can resummon it from the monster room at the base.

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
I can't find the 9th treasure. Well, to be more specific, I know I need to give some sort of metal to the fire elemental dude in the arena before I complete one of the Ranking Fight and that said metal is supposedly in B10, but I can't find where nor do I know which Ranking Fight will lock me out, so I'm wary of progressing, since I need the item from the D Rank fight to progress the plot.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I can't find the 9th treasure. Well, to be more specific, I know I need to give some sort of metal to the fire elemental dude in the arena before I complete one of the Ranking Fight and that said metal is supposedly in B10, but I can't find where nor do I know which Ranking Fight will lock me out, so I'm wary of progressing, since I need the item from the D Rank fight to progress the plot.
Yeah. That's a difficult one. Go to the area with a bunch of NPCs together and check the objects on the right side. The stairs you find will take you to a familiar face and a few chests, one of which having the item. More and more chests appear as the game progresses, so you'll need to come back here later, but I think that's the only unique thing.

Reactions: Deathwings
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes