bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NaedokoDungeonChronicle-1.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
Can any tell me how to get the spare key to open the door on the church allreay check Tatus and yet she's not selling the Key and i allmost max it all the item lol i just really need the key now

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Hey Kinni please help me look for the spire key allreay talk on tutuas and yet she does not sell it
Tutuas sells the Auburn's Armory Key. It is not in her inventory, you just need to choose another option when talking to her. After getting said key, go to floor 9 and find the locked door that the armory key opens, inside it you will find two chests, one of them containing the Spire Key.

Reactions: Moonight777

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
Tutuas sells the Auburn's Armory Key. It is not in her inventory, you just need to choose another option when talking to her. After getting said key, go to floor 9 and find the locked door that the armory key opens, inside it you will find two chests, one of them containing the Spire Key.
is there anything else i need to trigger to maker her sell the key? i might not trigger her yet to sell the key yet
and tnx for the reply~

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
i really think i need to trigger a event so tutuas sells the key

Darthan302

Jul 20, 2019
i really think i need to trigger a event so tutuas sells the key
tutas only sells the key in the last location that you meet her, she will have an extra option something about special offers, she first sells you the key and then sells you a costume when selecting that option

Reactions: Moonight777

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
tutas only sells the key in the last location that you meet her, she will have an extra option something about special offers, she first sells you the key and then sells you a costume when selecting that option
well iv been clicking her none stop but i cant get any quest from here and does the Plum the green girl need to wakr up? and do i need to collect the cards for some progress?

Darthan302

Jul 20, 2019
well iv been clicking her none stop but i cant get any quest from here and does the Plum the green girl need to wakr up? and do i need to collect the cards for some progress?
once Tutas starts selling you things outside the Auburn cathedral near the end of the game on of the options is "Any good bargains" selecting this will have her offer to sell you a key, after buying the key selecting that option will have her offers you a costume, once you buy the key follow Kinni's directions above to find the spire key
since you mentioned Plum being knocked out you have progressed the story far enough that Tutas will offer to sell you the key when asked about bargains, if she gives you the line about not having anything else you have already purchased the Auburn armory key and need to go there as per Kinni's directions to find the spire key in the armory

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
Only 33 c
once Tutas starts selling you things outside the Auburn cathedral near the end of the game on of the options is "Any good bargains" selecting this will have her offer to sell you a key, after buying the key selecting that option will have her offers you a costume, once you buy the key follow Kinni's directions above to find the spire key
since you mentioned Plum being knocked out you have progressed the story far enough that Tutas will offer to sell you the key when asked about bargains, if she gives you the line about not having anything else you have already purchased the Auburn armory key and need to go there as per Kinni's directions to find the spire key in the armory
Ok~ Thank~ you~!!! and just Finish the game FINALLY!!! THANK U !!! i can now Rest In Peace

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Does this have anything to do with the game Naedoko Demon's Ground or is it just the same developer?
Yes and no, as you said it is the same developer, and all of Tsukinomizu Project games takes place in the same universe, so you will see some characters and other tidbits of lore link together, but the main stories at all seperate, so you don't have to play others to understand any of them, though in terms of chronologically in universe order so far all seems to match the game release date (of the original JAP versions ofc)
Further more keep in mind that this game is quite a lot older than Demons ground, and it does show in some gamesystems (still a good game though), despite its translation being a lot younger

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
Hey, you guys don't mind stupid questions, right? Right.

So what exactly what is permanently missable in this game? And what are the cutoff points for them? For example, I'm missing the scene that you get for getting caught on floor 9 by the guards (the ones you need to smoke bomb the shit out of) and I can't figure out how i might get that scene without just starting over completely. (Ah, nevermind. There's a second group of soldiers north-east of the third seedbed room.)

Another thing I'm curious about; there's a part on the second floor where you need to have both a black and a white amanita, but they seem to be non-renewable consumables. If you're out of both of those, what then? Do you just eat shit or is there some other way of getting them?

If there are things in this game that you don't want to miss out on, but totally can, I REALLY don't want to miss them.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobCarter

werap

Mar 11, 2019
does anyone know how to beat makin and makinko(child wielding axe & bear) on the 5th floor(fire floor)?

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
What does Exploration set do? and How do you open the magical gates, it mentioned some sorta item in the woods once, and I have no clue what that is or where to get it.

Okay now stuck trying to find the gun/bomb girl, as it said I need to find them to blow up a wall. And I just beat the house of horrors.

Was just down the water path, don't use stairs

Last edited:

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
anyone got any idea when does the rgb lihtograms disappear?
also another question, is the gameplay limited to like x number of days, after which it gives a gameover?
You have no time limit. And you need to go talk to the guy around the lithogram outside the fairy town, with the tainted holy water, of which you get by trading gems at the hobbit village, 3 of them, I forgot which gem it was.

nara thais

Dec 31, 2017
Hey guys, how are you? In 2024, is there still anyone playing this game? Well I got it from my old hard drive and was playing it again, I've already finished it, but there are some things I didn't do,
1- the boss downstairs, the one with the wall cards more powerful than the final boss???
2- I don't know what you need to overcome the traps of the house of horrors, leaned against the wall that's it???
3- What is instant clothing used for???
If anyone can answer these questions, I would appreciate it.

nara thais

Dec 31, 2017
Oh purpose, I feel like there are so many npcs that should be good for something in the refugee city and I'm not enjoying what they do, because the game kind of leaves you in the void I know something to hold on to.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes