nara thais

Dec 31, 2017
How do you progress after the house of horrors?

Hi, so, after you use the girl in the ice military outfit to make a hole in the wall of the house of horrors, you will come across a mini maze that has a church/temple in the center, but here there are several things that you can To resolve, transform 3 tentacle monsters into clothes going to the right and behind the temple. If you are using Puniii's children in your team, those that are born from the pink circle in the middle of your city, they will evolve if Puniii has an extra level and is defeated. enough boss boxes.

nara thais

Dec 31, 2017
Hi, so, after you use the girl in the ice military outfit to make a hole in the wall of the house of horrors, you will come across a mini maze that has a church/temple in the center, but here there are several things that you can To resolve, transform 3 tentacle monsters into clothes going to the right and behind the temple. If you are using Puniii's children in your team, those that are born from the pink circle in the middle of your city, they will evolve if Puniii has an extra level and is defeated. enough boss boxes.
But before evolving Punii's daughters, this place you need to go, doesn't have the bridge extended so you need to come here first with the Rocket Queen in your team, you will fly to the other side and lower the lever. bridge.

Im0etc

Apr 11, 2020
how do you get the scene 23 with aoi, and then also with rino. Idk what i am missing i am almost at the end and i can't unlock it.
1710839504933.png

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes