Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Thanks.

Man, am I ever so glad they've stopped making missable scenes/items like that in their follow up games.

Nairte

Dec 24, 2018
Made it to the vagabond town, but wanted to go back and do some side quests. So I used the seedbed to go all the way back. When I was finally done I walked to the room before you fight the lightning knight, and MC refuses to enter the room. I'm assuming I'd need to fully restart if I hadn't made a back-up save?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Made it to the vagabond town, but wanted to go back and do some side quests. So I used the seedbed to go all the way back. When I was finally done I walked to the room before you fight the lightning knight, and MC refuses to enter the room. I'm assuming I'd need to fully restart if I hadn't made a back-up save?
I don't believe so. What exactly do you want to do inside that room?

Nairte

Dec 24, 2018
I don't believe so. What exactly do you want to do inside that room?
I'm trying to go through the labyrinth to get back to floor 2, then I can start the horror house. Not sure if there are multiple ways to the labyrinth other than through that room. Rosalie just says "I really don't want to fight that lightning idiot again." So it seems like I have to do the horror house before being able to leave floor 2 legit, and using the release pit in the monster farm to go back broke the game.

Unless I'm missing an obvious alternate way back to floor 2 I'll have to use my previous save and lose about an hour.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I'm trying to go through the labyrinth to get back to floor 2, then I can start the horror house. Not sure if there are multiple ways to the labyrinth other than through that room. Rosalie just says "I really don't want to fight that lightning idiot again." So it seems like I have to do the horror house before being able to leave floor 2 legit, and using the release pit in the monster farm to go back broke the game.

Unless I'm missing an obvious alternate way back to floor 2 I'll have to use my previous save and lose about an hour.
Do you have access to the Near Different Dimension Dungeon 1 warp in your base?

Reactions: Nairte

Nairte

Dec 24, 2018
Do you have access to the Near Different Dimension Dungeon 1 warp in your base?
I never talked to that slime in the base after getting the tool. I was walking everywhere up until this point. So not only did you solve my issue, you probably saved me a lot of pointless walking. Thank you.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I never talked to that slime in the base after getting the tool. I was walking everywhere up until this point. So not only did you solve my issue, you probably saved me a lot of pointless walking. Thank you.
You're welcome.

Nairte

Dec 24, 2018
A few remaining questions now that I've fought the final boss.

There is that researcher who wanted the princess sword, and after countless births still needs more time. Is there some other progress trigger?

I went to hell and fought 3 bosses but I'm missing the 4th, thought it was locked behind the final boss. But that just forced me into NG+. So at a loss there.

And I missed a few of the treasures, does getting them all unlock anything or is it just for completion?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
A few remaining questions now that I've fought the final boss.

There is that researcher who wanted the princess sword, and after countless births still needs more time. Is there some other progress trigger?

I went to hell and fought 3 bosses but I'm missing the 4th, thought it was locked behind the final boss. But that just forced me into NG+. So at a loss there.

And I missed a few of the treasures, does getting them all unlock anything or is it just for completion?
The actual progress trigger for the researcher is ejaculations. Getting the treasures just unlocks a funny scene. Please tell me what were the three bosses you fought in hell so I know which one you're missing.

Nairte

Dec 24, 2018
The actual progress trigger for the researcher is ejaculations. Getting the treasures just unlocks a funny scene. Please tell me what were the three bosses you fought in hell so I know which one you're missing.
I forget their names, but remember the color of their hair. So hopefully there aren't any repeats. I fought green, purple, blonde. Or from left to right, left being chamber 1. Chamber 4, the right most chamber is empty.

Edit: also, where do I go for ejaculations. Is that futa related or does ejac=climax?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I forget their names, but remember the color of their hair. So hopefully there aren't any repeats. I fought green, purple, blonde. Or from left to right, left being chamber 1. Chamber 4, the right most chamber is empty.

Edit: also, where do I go for ejaculations. Is that futa related or does ejac=climax?
You use the futanari traps for ejaculations. The enemy you're missing is Manami's Demon Princess. You probably failed to go to the area where you find Manami. It's in the mines of refugee town, but you need to be wearing the schoolgirl outfit to go through the magic circle.

Reactions: Nairte

Nairte

Dec 24, 2018
You use the futanari traps for ejaculations. The enemy you're missing is Manami's Demon Princess. You probably failed to go to the area where you find Manami. It's in the mines of refugee town, but you need to be wearing the schoolgirl outfit to go through the magic circle.
Awesome, that should be everything I want to finished then. Probably going to skip getting all the treasures though. Thanks again.

KronosIQ

Sep 26, 2022
How can I get to the 4th floor
And how do you teleport? I have been manually walking like crazy

Rilok

Mar 13, 2023
Where do I find the lady with the dog to get the instant suit. I’ve looked everywhere I could on floor 5 but can’t find her.

Rilok

Mar 13, 2023
How do I get past the lightning lady the second time? I already defeated her and got passed and got to refugee village, but needed to go back to get the instant suit for the second photo shoot (still can’t find the suit). I need to get pass her in order to continue on with the story but Rosalie keeps saying she doesn’t want to fight her again so I can’t pass her. What do I do? Is there an alternate route to get pass her?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
How do I get past the lightning lady the second time? I already defeated her and got passed and got to refugee village, but needed to go back to get the instant suit for the second photo shoot (still can’t find the suit). I need to get pass her in order to continue on with the story but Rosalie keeps saying she doesn’t want to fight her again so I can’t pass her. What do I do? Is there an alternate route to get pass her?
You need to use the teleportation system in order to get past. Talk to the slime at the right side of the base. To find the lady, go straight up from the exit of the fire labyrinth but don't go inside the door in front, go around it and keep going up until you reach the next screen. Take the left path from there and you'll be on the path to her.

Rilok

Mar 13, 2023
You need to use the teleportation system in order to get past. Talk to the slime at the right side of the base. To find the lady, go straight up from the exit of the fire labyrinth but don't go inside the door in front, go around it and keep going up until you reach the next screen. Take the left path from there and you'll be on the path to her.
The slime on the right side of the base told just told me how to save, the slime on the left side however told me that I can use fast movement through the seedbed room, but how do I do that, I've looked everywhere in the seedbed room but can't find a way to fast travel. Also, thank you for helping me with the suit.

Rilok

Mar 13, 2023
The slime on the right side of the base told just told me how to save, the slime on the left side however told me that I can use fast movement through the seedbed room, but how do I do that, I've looked everywhere in the seedbed room but can't find a way to fast travel. Also, thank you for helping me with the suit.
Nevermind, I figured it out. I didn’t even know I had the succubus tool.

Rilok

Mar 13, 2023
How do I get the magic circle in the mine in the refugee village to activate? I’m wearing mysterious uniform, but the circle keeps spouting the same lines over and over again. Am I missing something?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
How do I get the magic circle in the mine in the refugee village to activate? I’m wearing mysterious uniform, but the circle keeps spouting the same lines over and over again. Am I missing something?
You also need to have an item called Black Magic Core to make the circle work.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes