Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes
Jan 8, 2018
Well, sorry for my negligence, I kept thinking that you - the owner of this topic has not updated more content that 69Hippios shared
Or you can stop crying like a bitch ass and be happy with what we have. Both 69Hippios and RF96 are distributing content without expectation from us peasants. Don't make it a competition to how much they provide because all we can give is our piss poor thanks, they're not your or my sugar daddy, they are just fellow cultured posters. I personally have no issues with Mega, while on the other hand if too many people download from a google file it gets capped.

Jan 8, 2018
And on a more important note, as a degenerate I will be asking RF96 an important question. Is it possible to include the Marie Rose model or will you be only posting the Jessie video when the audio comes out?

Reactions: rf96

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
And on a more important note, as a degenerate I will be asking RF96 an important question. Is it possible to include the Marie Rose model or will you be only posting the Jessie video when the audio comes out?
Not sure he released this model.

LacroixWM

May 21, 2020
Well, sorry for my negligence, I kept thinking that you - the owner of this topic has not updated more content that 69Hippios shared
A little tip for you!
Download the MegaSync application, when you reach the download limit, you close the application, restart your modem and open the application again. Your download will continue without resetting.

Mega download between 1gb to 1.4gb per limit. Knowing this information, you can enjoy it a lot.

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
i cant understand the mindset of those people on chan/forums that are just waiting for free stuff yet they demand criticize other for sharing stuff that they dont like calling names being rude etc why cant they just ignore those and wait for the stuff they want and say thanks and ask politely if they want something.

LacroixWM

May 21, 2020
i cant understand the mindset of those people on chan/forums that are just waiting for free stuff yet they demand criticize other for sharing stuff that they dont like calling names being rude etc why cant they just ignore those and wait for the stuff they want and say thanks and ask politely if they want something.
Unfortunately, there are many spoiled and ungrateful people. It is already wonderful for someone to pay for the content and post the link to us, but there is always a special guy who wants it his way without adding anything.

LacroixWM

May 21, 2020
I never had any problems with MEGA even using a Free account. Just reset your IP and the download continues at the same speed.

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
I would be interested as to why and how it should damage your modem, router, whatever to restart it? Orderly, not excessively &c., of course - I could see that being the case if you started ripping out cables, smashing it around or repeatedly turning it off while it does a firmware update, or something like that. :p
Is there anything to that, or is it tech-superstition?

On the topic of MEGA - I never had problems with it, either; for me, just disconnecting and reconnecting to my network and restarting MiPony lets me continue any downloads immediately - without getting a new IP address; MEGA is the only one where that is enough, actually. I like it, and it is still one of the better hosts overall, regarding to speed and ease of use, in my opinion. Cannot really understand all the hate, but everyone has his opinion, I guess. I would never pay money for a premium account at a single file hosting service, for example. ;)

Anyway, thanks for the Jessie upload, Dragon x Hunter - was looking forward to that! :love:

Reactions: Dragon x Hunter
Mar 3, 2019
Hi is this animation new?

I only saw the image Teasers a while ago and havent seen the animation in any of the uploads here (unless im blind :3 )
Oh, YESSS! I hope he releases this soon...I also only saw pictures back then. I wonder where this came from (could be from his WIP folder since IIRC, he has one on Subscribestar).

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes