Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
All-In-One Archive of everything till date. Taken directly from his SubscribeStar. Can report to update OP if you'd like. Organized in folders with both the Patreon and SS versions. Pick and choose your respective files. Cheers!

Mega
Thanks. Also for his SS versions for his more recent stuff did he stop doing more aggressive content so they are more or less the same as the Patreon ones now?

Deleted member 2793868

Donor
Aug 31, 2020
Thanks. Also for his SS versions for his more recent stuff did he stop doing more aggressive content so they are more or less the same as the Patreon ones now?
It does seem like his aggressive content has been tamed slightly, but there is still a slight difference between the 2 versions. I only checked the latest uploads to be fair.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
if im not asking for too much but would it be possible someone could find out which subscribestar variants are the same as patreon version and which are different?
like the first dva and mercy animations are slightly different to the patreon versions but a ton of the other animations seem to be the exact same.
so if someone could maybe pinpoint which versions are different we wouldnt have to download the whole thing to find out.
i would check myself but it takes so long to load, maybe someone else already knows which ones are different

ChrisForty

Jan 13, 2020
if im not asking for too much but would it be possible someone could find out which subscribestar variants are the same as patreon version and which are different?
like the first dva and mercy animations are slightly different to the patreon versions but a ton of the other animations seem to be the exact same.
so if someone could maybe pinpoint which versions are different we wouldnt have to download the whole thing to find out.
i would check myself but it takes so long to load, maybe someone else already knows which ones are different
Maybe you can check the sizes of videos.

ChrisForty

Jan 13, 2020
There are small differences in the file size but the ones i looked at were the same animation just with slightly different watermarks so maybe thats why the file size is different.
You got me, i should check my download again.

tomat0tomat0

May 16, 2018
I know for sure his tifa mako videos are different between the two.

Zelfer

Jun 15, 2020
I believe the Substar ones have her arms above her head and kinda held back. I think Patreon had a possible problem with them because it looked like she was forced instead of consensual.

• Haha
Reactions: Fnord

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
I know for sure his tifa mako videos are different between the two.
Those honestly seem like the last ones he did that was really different between SS and Patreon.

I believe the Substar ones have her arms above her head and kinda held back. I think Patreon had a possible problem with them because it looked like she was forced instead of consensual.
That's why he put all his more rape type vids onto SS and removed his older ones.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
ok so it sounds like the subscribestar versions are what nagoo originally plans to do and if the patreon version is different its because he had to adjust it?
i already collected most of the animations once over time so i guess i could just download all of the subscribestar animations and then compare them to the ones i already have.

thx everyone

Reactions: yuptree

lordgnome

Jun 19, 2020
1-5, 8, 10, have differences. 14 has a extra bound version on sub.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Is it only cleaning and arranging the files or did anything new get added?

edit: cause I downloaded everything just 5 days ago . . .

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Is it only cleaning and arranging the files or did anything new get added?

edit: cause I downloaded everything just 5 days ago . . .
Mostly cleaning, but there are new vids in Collection 4K (13-18)

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Please, use another host instead of mega, mega is the worst data storage service I have ever known, there are lots of data storage services with unlimited bandwidth like google drive, onedrive, mediadire, please use one of them, thank you very much
Mega is the BEST as long as you only need to download a file with a 4,99GB size every 7 houres. Yes, you actually can NOT download precizely 5GB as they stated -.-

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Please, use another host instead of mega, mega is the worst data storage service I have ever known, there are lots of data storage services with unlimited bandwidth like google drive, onedrive, mediadire, please use one of them, thank you very much
You can just go in OP and use the other hosts. Jesus Christ.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes