Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-03-30] [Nagoonimation]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

minaaro

Nov 22, 2023
I'm sure Velma videos give you the pleasure of defiling the girl of your childhood memories.
Unfortunately, in my culture, where Velma wasn't part of my childhood, it's not something I can enjoy.
To us, it's just a video of an ugly, radioactive-skinned woman sucking a dick.
It's up to the artist to make what they want; but if Nagoo keeps making stuff like this, I won't be looking for him :(

Feb 27, 2024
I'm sure Velma videos give you the pleasure of defiling the girl of your childhood memories.
Unfortunately, in my culture, where Velma wasn't part of my childhood, it's not something I can enjoy.
It's up to the artist to make what they want; but if Nagoo keeps making stuff like this, I won't be looking for him :(
Dude makes something you don't like and you're crying? You don't even pay for his content so stop crying. He'd probably be happy if you stop watching his stuff.

wetnoodle32

Feb 17, 2021
What an iconic first post

Feb 27, 2024
man dunno what freckles are
or that some people are simply into thicc nerdy chicks like velma

if you don't like it it wasn't made for you

Alexandra69

Feb 12, 2021
I'll be honest, the gal from Stellar Blade isn't exactly my type, but she's VERY pretty. I can recognize that. Also based Korean devs for not shying away from designing sexy characters. Western developers could learn a thing or two. Western society as a whole, actually. The way we view and treat the human body over here is just weird.
lol never been to asia i see
most people are conservation in most eastern nations, countries in europe have nudist beaches everywhere, what are you on?

Baldur's Gate 3 just released and you can walk around in underwear as sexy characters and thats made by Larian studios (western studio).

1711873573181.png

Andr3wson

Mar 6, 2024
lol never been to asia i see
most people are conservation in most eastern nations, countries in europe have nudist beaches everywhere, what are you on?

Baldur's Gate 3 just released and you can walk around in underwear as sexy characters and thats made by Larian studios (western studio).

View attachment 3494590
So? Funny how BG3 became the "we're totally not that woke" example, when It was sticking out like a sore thumb on release in comparison to all the uggos in triple A games. Not to mention how many cucked big studio devs and journos were attacking Larian over this. Drama around mods is whole other story. Please stop being full of shit...

• Haha
Reactions: Jimmeh
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes