Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

bhekk

Jun 1, 2021
Does anyone have uncompressed 1080p SubscribeStar variations and Nemona by any chance? The links I found seemed to have both expired. Many thanks!

celltf

Feb 25, 2022
Does anyone have uncompressed 1080p SubscribeStar variations and Nemona by any chance? The links I found seemed to have both expired. Many thanks!
For the Nemona animation, Vanguard84 made interpolated 60fps versions of it in both 1080p and 4K (original is 24fps). You can find them here

If you insist on having the original however, I know the 4K version is in the OP. Didn't see it at 1080p however.

Last edited:
Reactions: soundengineer
Mar 25, 2023
Think I might’ve already asked this, but any recommendations on artists similar to Nagoonimation in terms of style (mostly just humans/humanoids, some non-con themes) and quality? I’m not super into any animation communities so I don’t know who the “big names” are. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Aeriththeflowergirl

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
Think I might’ve already asked this, but any recommendations on artists similar to Nagoonimation in terms of style (mostly just humans/humanoids, some non-con themes) and quality? I’m not super into any animation communities so I don’t know who the “big names” are. Thanks in advance!
I'd recommend Bulging Senpai. Visual's insaaanely good.

Reactions: UniversalHeritage
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes