Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes
Oct 9, 2021
The only thing about Nagoo's videos I don't like, is that they're rather short. I love the animation quality, and the voice acting.
You sure not long enough? I just think there is not enough 'story weight', example like Marie/Yuffie starts immediately at fucking where as Mona's has getting into a trap intro.

Pinkydll

Apr 19, 2022
I think I must add here... That if you really want your suggestions be heard, go support the guy first. Remember, we're all just pirating his works here.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

Pulao's Cunny

Jun 30, 2022
I honestly hate when an animator/artist/w.e does each girl or fetish one or two times and never again. It's tossing a dog a bone and it feels lousy. It's way better when we get an abundance of something people like.
Can't please everyone. Quickest way to burnout for any artist is to try and play favorites for every one of your followers.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Can't please everyone. Quickest way to burnout for any artist is to try and play favorites for every one of your followers.
That's true. However it's important to consider the audience's feedback now & then even if you don't make big changes as a result. Just hearing people out goes a long way, but I agree that utterly bending over for the crowd is a foolish play that never ends well, unless you're a young adult woman on onlyfans.

Anyway neither extreme is good basically.

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
To be honest, I think Nago has done a lot of anime for female elves. I don't dislike this character, I just hope that Nago can try more new characters. Just like Gwen and Anzu in his trailer, although Gwen is not my favorite, I am also happy to see him use a new female character.
not as much as tifa

May 3, 2022
I mean sure, it's ideal that artist does what they want. Reality is that's rarely the case, as most just do what their patreons/commissions decide. But this isn't about demanding what I want from an animator, but rather what makes me follow an animator or artist.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes