Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
I don't know why I need to even say this, but curvier and/or bustier is not the same thing as "more mature" the same as slimmer and less busty is not the same thing as "underage." There are real women out there in the world who have a physique like Linkle or Asuka and there are women who are even more petite than that.
i agree with you 100% to 1000%, however there are a bunch of people in positions of power that don't care, they just see small body/frame and think "underage" and if those people ie; patreon are like "nope we gonna suspend your account until you remove it" you think nagoo or anyone else gonna argue those logical points?

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

Shinshiro

Sep 23, 2019
I wish Nagoo made more animation character
Ages a go when he did Cala from Viper RSR was HOT~
Doing "anime" style characters in 3D is kinda hit or miss, honestly. Very few people ever manage to make them look properly cel-shaded instead of a 3D model trying (and failing) to look cel-shaded. I'm willing to give Nagoo some leeway with Asuka because I like her character so much, but I don't know if he's going to pull it off.

But when the time comes that people can pull it off, I wouldn't mind seeing Mikura from Mezzo Forte get some spotlight. Both of her sex scenes were pretty hot, even if one of them was just a nightmare and the other was a sexbot mocked up to look like her.
i agree with you 100% to 1000%, however there are a bunch of people in positions of power that don't care, they just see small body/frame and think "underage" and if those people ie; patreon are like "nope we gonna suspend your account until you remove it" you think nagoo or anyone else gonna argue those logical points?
Also because a lot of those companies are based in America, and America remains a frustratingly prudish place, at least when it comes to sex. But it's not just America that pushes the idea that a woman is automatically most attractive when she has broad hips and tits the size of watermelons, because in the Fate series, Medusa's bustline keeps growing every time her character is reintroduced. If Nagoo can keep from falling into that same trap without running afoul of Patreon or whatever, then I'd rather he stick closer to the characters' original body types, where reasonable. Don't give Aerith DDs and stuff like that.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes