Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Speaking of 4k and 1080p I've been meaning to ask is the difference very visible? I've never had a 4k monitor before so I could never see the difference between 1080 and 4k heck even 720 sometimes

Reactions: mohsenbahadorixz

KEKVS23

Oct 23, 2019
Speaking of 4k and 1080p I've been meaning to ask is the difference very visible? I've never had a 4k monitor before so I could never see the difference between 1080 and 4k heck even 720 sometimes
Without a 4k monitor and the right GPU it's barely noticeable. I don't see the point of getting 4k unless you can actually play them correctly (monitor + GPU) or you want hoard the best quality (which is fine).

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I'm using a 1080p monitor but I can definitely tell the difference between 1080p videos and 4K. 4k always look sharper. Thought its very subtle different and you most likely won't notice it unless play 2 video side by side.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Without a 4k monitor and the right GPU it's barely noticeable. I don't see the point of getting 4k unless you can actually play them correctly (monitor + GPU) or you want hoard the best quality (which is fine).
I'm using a 1080p monitor but I can definitely tell the difference between 1080p videos and 4K. 4k always look sharper. Thought its very subtle different and you most likely won't notice it unless play 2 video side by side.
That clears things up thanks! Dunno about the hoarding the best quality part though 4k versions often have significantly larger file size than 1080 and its fine I guess if you're just hoarding nagoo's work but with all the other amazing creators out there you are bound to get more than a few collections but then again if you can afford a 4k display you probably have enough to spare for extra storage

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Not bad. Though with her fangs I was expecting the night elf to transform into a succubus by the end.

joey156

Nov 22, 2019
i have a 1440p monitor and i can notice a little difference between 4k and 1080p, but i would need to focus

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
It also highly depends on the way the CGI is done not everything will benefit from higher resolution for everyone perceptible for example when you use a lot of DOF or if you use to high SSS higher resolution will often not benefit.

And your input needs to have a lot of Data to make a perceptible difference that you would see as sharper, and you have to get those data surviving the video compression as well :)

Light also plays a important role as well as High Dynamic Range.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Resolution per pixel is bad overall light and material quality nice

Extreme Motion Blur, DOF everything Hollywood Producer Dreams of ;)

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Does anyone know where you can DL audio files .wav or mp4 of Sex sounds? I know many creators hire voice actors but I also notice many 'generic' sex sounds, specially among JHentai.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Does anyone know where you can DL audio files .wav or mp4 of Sex sounds? I know many creators hire voice actors but I also notice many 'generic' sex sounds, specially among JHentai.
Some creators use actual audio files or recordings from games that can contextually fit into sex scenes like moaning and grunting sounds. This is commonly heard in mrtucket's animations they use moan and grunts audio from half life, resident evil, and left 4 dead.

There are sound resource sites that offer audio files that can also fit into sex scenes. SFMLab.com has a couple of sound packs available both voices and actual sex sounds like humping and blowjobs. Loverslab.com is a modders resource site where you can also find audio files.
There are also plenty on Youtube like heavy breathing sounds and those ASMR videos where people moan into their microphones.

Some nsfw voice actors have sound packs available for purchase as well.

Reactions: Jude6 and fanat7771
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes