Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes
Jun 13, 2017
would anyone happen to have a list of all the animations? because the latest one is at #32 in my collection so i wanna check where the discrepancy is

xxholyshitxx

Jul 16, 2018
I can't remember which is which but one of them has kinda non-consensual versions of the other platform's videos. Like hands bound behind the back and such.
Oh okay, I asked because in the earlier posts here some videos had 'subscribestar' or 'patreon' versions, but not in the later posts, so I kinda assumed that they became the same.

Aug 11, 2021
would anyone happen to have a list of all the animations? because the latest one is at #32 in my collection so i wanna check where the discrepancy is
I think the discrepancy starts at D.Va Dropship video. OP lists that as 27.5 while nagoonimation as 27 (in his own archives)
iirc official order should be:

complete.jpg

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I think the discrepancy starts at D.Va Dropship video. OP lists that as 27.5 while nagoonimation as 27 (in his own archives)
iirc official order should be:

View attachment 1610644
I think he changed the numbering at some point. Dva Dropship wasn't numbered, hence I made a "27.5" so it was listed at the right place chronologically.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
4K to 60FPS
Sorry for my dumb question but will this do anything other than increase the file size? I mean convert an original 30FPS video to 60FPS is just duplicate the frames isn't it? Except if the AI able to compare the different between two frames and redraw addition new frame.
Like, higher kbps mean better quality, but if you convert an original 1000 kbps video to 2000 kbps video, it doesn't make it better at all, just increase the size, fake quality.

gef48

Jan 30, 2019
Sorry for my dumb question but will this do anything other than increase the file size? I mean convert an original 30FPS video to 60FPS is just duplicate the frames isn't it? Except if the AI able to compare the different between two frames and redraw addition new frame.
Like, higher kbps mean better quality, but if you convert an original 1000 kbps video to 2000 kbps video, it doesn't make it better at all, just increase the size, fake quality.
search for video interpolation, and often used to smooth the animation

Reactions: SkrerkS
Nov 4, 2019
That's what the AI does. You don't need an AI to duplicate images. Because there's more information in the video, the file sizes and the data rate increases.
But the interpolation program usually reencodes the video as well for smaller data rate / file size with only very small decreases in video quality.

Reactions: SkrerkS
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes