Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

halosom

May 7, 2017
sooo, what's the difference with the male and no male audio? both Misfortune and Misfortune Male audio at OP DL both sound the exactly the same, I hear no difference.

EDIT: I hear it now, it's sooo low as if the male has the whispering disease.

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
And that's only one reason why Google Drive is not to be used, please. I'm very grateful that you're sharing such a hot scoop with the rest of us mortals, but please consider uploading to a service that doesn't cock-block visitors.
Thank you regardless.
I used to use gofile but they delete files if not frequently downloaded by others. I've never had issues downloading files from google drive. I like google drive because the download speed is much faster than any other hosting site, and files won't get deleted automatically. Mega is just as bad, with files frequently taken down for tos violations and what not.

Anyway, the 60fps version was released and is up there at the same link.

Reactions: SkrerkS

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I used to use gofile but they delete files if not frequently downloaded by others. I've never had issues downloading files from google drive. I like google drive because the download speed is much faster than any other hosting site, and files won't get deleted automatically. Mega is just as bad, with files frequently taken down for tos violations and what not.

Anyway, the 60fps version was released and is up there at the same link.
Is their a 60fps version for the 4K versions?

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
The quality of the models and the animations, and the excellent VA work.

And then to finish it off you have an orange that sounds like someone biting into what I assume was supposed to be an apple.:LOL:

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
The quality of the models and the animations, and the excellent VA work.

And then to finish it off you have an orange that sounds like someone biting into what I assume was supposed to be an apple.:LOL:
Yeah, that ASMR crunchy orange bite was more subliminal than anybody expected. Well played, Nag00n.

Reactions: Ayzenpro

Khada

Sep 9, 2017
anyone has his miss fortune model? or the blend file of the animation maybe, even though i don't know the creator shares them?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes