Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
There was a slight alteration to the Melina animation. It was meant to be a loop, but there was a black bar at the end of the video that grew in length and screwed it up. A post processing video editor mistake or something. Nagoon acknowledged the problem and fixed it. I went ahead and uploaded all 4 fixed versions up to mega. Still doesn't loop smoothly, though. Damn, can't this artist do anything right? ;)

Last edited:

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
There was a slight alteration to the Melina animation. It was meant to be a loop, but there was a black bar at the end of the video that grew in length and screwed it up. A post processing video editor mistake or something. Nagoon acknowledged the problem and fixed it. I went ahead and uploaded all 4 fixed versions up to mega. They're currently uploading, but they'll all be up at this link shortly.

Mega
I'd been wondering about that one as well, although it didn't bother me all that much.
Thank you for this.

Saraph

May 24, 2018
There was a slight alteration to the Melina animation. It was meant to be a loop, but there was a black bar at the end of the video that grew in length and screwed it up. A post processing video editor mistake or something. Nagoon acknowledged the problem and fixed it. I went ahead and uploaded all 4 fixed versions up to mega. Still doesn't loop smoothly, though. Damn, can't this artist do anything right? ;)

Mega
It's definitely better, so thanks for upload. Still it definitely isn't smooth transition. The main culprit is the cloak.

Out of curiosity I merged the last and first frame together in photoshop to see the difference. You can see how the cloak just suddenly expands:

1656454644547.png

BlockHead

Jun 24, 2017
He's happy with a new Tifa model with those nipple stickers.

If I recall correctly, he wants to make a rave scene with that model.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
I like Tifa as much or even more than the next guy but man I wish he could give some more love to other characters. He has some DOA models that barely used as Kasumi, Ayane or Honoka.
My thoughts exactly. Tifa's been way overfeatured by now. The poor girl needs to tag out for some time off. there's a long queue of more colorful vg girls out there that seldom get any screen time.
These Lara/D.va/Tifa/Honoka trends were actually nice for while, but now they're slowly starting to become endemic and mundane.

Oct 30, 2020
I hope Nagoonimation makes an Ann Takamaki animation, since he already has her model ready, and also a Honoka work would be wonderful, she fits his criteria of cute extremely busty character.

But, more Tifa is also good lol, it's what made him popular and I'm sure he has a soft spot for her

Reactions: V-Kun
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes