Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

honkers

Apr 30, 2021
Content Update!

Hey all!

Hope everybody enjoyed the Tifa animation. I took a bit of a break after that but I've been working on some things again. I'll probably make some shorter/less complex anims for a bit (still probably 1-2 mins), as I feel pretty burned out.

Once I'm feeling more refreshed I'll probably do a poll or something, but for now I'm just going to continue working on projects that really motivate me. With that said, I really wanted to revisit my Saeko animation from Yakuza 7. I had started a second part but I had never really finished it.

Here are some teaser shots!
506F019F-03A1-4CD1-ADA7-98582774B7B4.jpeg B03ADB64-DD44-4F10-A570-46BEC4DB12AD.jpeg 08C8B299-51C7-46A9-940C-73D5EA54709E.jpeg

Howarde

Sep 23, 2017
Alright these animations are incredible, I did not know I was such a fan of Tifa until now ! :D

Does anyone know if there are other animators like nagoon that makes good Tifa animations ? ^^

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
No, it's not just you. I was expecting a DP at least. Many people were.
You'd think a Night Club setting, especially a rave one, would feature wilder stuff than what was shown.
The visuals, physics and kinetics per se were, as we've come to expect from Nagoon, top-tier accross the board.
However, given how over-featured Tifa is at this this point, and how hyped up many of use were, the action fell just a bit below the mark. Felt a little too tame for such a risqué context.
Remember the Linkle and Miss Fortune videos? Now those had a lot more vigor to them than this one, despite being shorter clips.

NB: I'm not bashing the video. Far from it: I loved it. Just a bit disappointed with how quickly it ended without letting Tifa get the full-course treatment, if you know what I mean ;)
I have to agree with these guys, the build up was awesome, but to finish with Seph on the lamest standing pose was a let down, could've literally cut that content out, while missing out on a great DP or threesome conclusion. My guess is that he burned out through must of the earlier scenes and just wanted to finish it.
Also, curious on the setting, does the new game have rave scenario or something?

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I hope its not just a loop like the last Saeko vid
"Hey all!

Hope everybody enjoyed the Tifa animation. I took a bit of a break after that but I've been working on some things again. I'll probably make some shorter/less complex anims for a bit (still probably 1-2 mins), as I feel pretty burned out.

Once I'm feeling more refreshed I'll probably do a poll or something, but for now I'm just going to continue working on projects that really motivate me. With that said, I really wanted to revisit my Saeko animation from Yakuza 7. I had started a second part but I had never really finished it.

Here are some teaser shots!"

That's the text going along with the WIP's. Not clear how long it'll be but my guess is it won't be much longer than the first part.

Vanguard84

Feb 17, 2022
Hello everyone

I made a 60fps interpolation video 4K of Marie Rose from the original file Nagoonimation.
The video includes the 4 sound variants to choose from.
The music and voice of Marie Rose by default.

Good video to all.
Small bonus in 60fps.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes