Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
Hii, thanks for all the hard and shared work and content.
Can I find the Aerith content in the OP? or is a link somewhere in the forum?
from the OP archive, there's an aerith video as number 7 ( aerith in corneo's mansion) and as number 25 ( aerith double pen), but both have been linked on kemono earlier by aerithflowergirl. there are no other aerith vids by nagoonimation as far as I know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeycii_

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Vicineko is fcking garbage,the characters he makes look like they are made of play dough
Garbage to you! I hate realistic 3D I want hentai type animation and that is what Vicineko delivers! He delivers realistic looking characters from the game as they are the 2D Japanese animation style. So don't call another artist garbage because he provides what we want! I hate Western realism style cartoons and animations but I am not hear calling the artist work garbage because I don't like Western 3D realism!

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Garbage to you! I hate realistic 3D I want hentai type animation and that is what Vicineko delivers! He delivers realistic looking characters from the game as they are the 2D Japanese animation style. So don't call another artist garbage because he provides what we want! I hate Western realism style cartoons and animations but I am not hear calling the artist work garbage because I don't like Western 3D realism!
Well, that makes me wonder, why are you on this thread (besides the 2 Genshin Animations)? As you said "I hate Western realism style cartoons and animations" and Nagoo is like super realistic. I didn't know Vicineko but I am sure of something "he provides what we want!" is a lie, he provides what you want; what I want is Nagoo doing a freaking anal animation. I don't think Vicineko is garbage even though I don't like that I saw from his works, again, it is just what you like.

So please, do not come here to create drama about something that was wrote MONTHS AGO, be happy fapping with your kinks, this isn't Twitter.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Well, that makes me wonder, why are you on this thread (besides the 2 Genshin Animations)? As you said "I hate Western realism style cartoons and animations" and Nagoo is like super realistic. I didn't know Vicineko but I am sure of something "he provides what we want!" is a lie, he provides what you want; what I want is Nagoo doing a freaking anal animation. I don't think Vicineko is garbage even though I don't like that I saw from his works, again, it is just what you like.

So please, do not come here to create drama about something that was wrote MONTHS AGO, be happy fapping with your kinks, this isn't Twitter.
Because I was searching for other animators like Vicineko and as I posted that he should not insult other artist and call there work garbage because he does not like that style. That is just plain rude both these artist deliver different styles that others like but to insult another artist calling there work garbage which it clearly is not.. is rude. I used myself as an example that I do not like super realistic but if I did I can tell that Nagoo work is very good just not my style but I don't call his work garbage. Makes me upset when Dragon x Hunter insults another artist who does very good work because he does not like that type of animation style.

His post came up in the second line down when searching for Vicineko style so it might be months old but it came up in the search near the top of the search so everyone can see it and get the wrong idea about another artist. Dragon x Hunter should fix his post that he does not like that style of animation and not just call it garbage and give out wrong impression especially when it comes up at the very top of a search. That is how I ended up here in this thread.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Because I was searching for other animators like Vicineko and as I posted that he should not insult other artist and call there work garbage because he does not like that style. That is just plain rude both these artist deliver different styles that others like but to insult another artist calling there work garbage which it clearly is not.. is rude. I used myself as an example that I do not like super realistic but if I did I can tell that Nagoo work is very good just not my style but I don't call his work garbage. Makes me upset when Dragon x Hunter insults another artist who does very good work because he does not like that type of animation style.

His post came up in the second line down when searching for Vicineko style so it might be months old but it came up in the search near the top of the search so everyone can see it and get the wrong idea about another artist. Dragon x Hunter should fix his post that he does not like that style of animation and not just call it garbage and give out wrong impression especially when it comes up at the very top of a search. That is how I ended up here in this thread.
Just mentioning the name make people look for it, if we are grown ups, as I think we are, we will look for it and make our own judgement, they don't need you to defend them.

And yeah I answered right away because I though it was an update, and I got... well... you (and this is the second time it happens).

Also, I will just ignore you from now on drama boy, look again who called your loved animator garbage, it wasn't me hahahaha!!

Reactions: bloodmane

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020

That user probably on this thread because they were on the defense for some user complain about Vicineko earning $30K+ for what they were putting out recently. Their justification for Vicineko earning that much was "they know how hard it is to make 3D animation." So I use Nagoonimation as a comparison for someone earning less then Vicineko and showcase it's not $30k+ level of difficulty compared to other 3D animators. Generally I don't care as much about this. However these subs shouldn't be going on the defense In these random threads. Like we don't know what consider quality or not within those ranges they are earning per month.

Reactions: Dragon x Hunter

Clair Aoki

Apr 22, 2021
That user probably on this thread because they were on the defense for some user complain about Vicineko earning $30K+ for what they were putting out recently. Their justification for Vicineko earning that much was "they know how hard it is to make 3D animation." So I use Nagoonimation as a comparison for someone earning less then Vicineko and showcase it's not $30k+ level of difficulty compared to other 3D animators. Generally I don't care as much about this. However these subs shouldn't be going on the defense In these random threads. Like we don't know what consider quality or not within those ranges they are earning per month.
All im gonna say is that it's just peoples preferences that Vicineko is earning a high amount, plus it's Jenshin what to expect? game is still a big hit to many ppl, never enough jenshin content for them lol. correct me if i don't get the topic.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
plus it's Jenshin what to expect? game is still a big hit to many ppl, never enough jenshin content for them lol. correct me if i don't get the topic.
I was also thinking its was jenshin high demand that give the high amount Vic is earning per month. But if you like me who follow many 3D Animators, Shirakami & ToonE also mainly do jenshin content and they don't gain the numbers Vicineko is getting. So it could be the other thing I mention within that thread.

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
I was also thinking its was jenshin high demand that give the high amount Vic is earning per month. But if you like me who follow many 3D Animators, Shirakami & ToonE also mainly do jenshin content and they don't gain the numbers Vicineko is getting. So it could be the other thing I mention within that thread.
Do those guys to long animations? Could be because of the length also.
I've also seen vici's stuff on YouTube with millions of views, I think someone made a meme so that probably helped with how fast they grew.

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
I've also seen vici's stuff on YouTube with millions of views, I think someone made a meme so that probably helped with how fast they grew.
That's also what I am confused about, Shirakami's quality is (imo) top-tier in terms of replicating the shading compared to majority of the others, but Shirakami has way less patrons(1.4k vs 7k).

Yes Shirakami's video are a lot shorter, it's probably the first thing people always mindful about. I can see reasons choose lengthy ones, but I am sure there are people like me that prefer short but high quality ones. I still remember the day when I first saw Vicineko's work I was like:"nope, that style just don't suit them, I am not on board with that.":HideThePain:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I know ToonE does. Shirakami just previously made a long animation of Ganyu.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hello everyone

Video designed for small PC setup or device that does not support the 4K.
Encode from the original video in 1080p 60fps interpolation without scaling.
Good video to all...

PS : The videos of Marie Rose and Saeko Limo have choices of sound.

2B 1080p 60fps :
Lara 1080p 60fps :
Marie Rose 1080p 60fps :
Saeko 1080p 60fps :
Small Bonus in 60fps :

View attachment 2157670 View attachment 2157672 View attachment 2157673 View attachment 2157683 View attachment 2157684
Which video the 1st picture is from?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes