Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-07-31] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Saraph

May 24, 2018
I thought it was yours first, then i recheck your link, but size is different. Next time i will credit properly
Even if it was mine, don't worry about crediting. Interpolating with FlowFrames is really easy, anyone can do that (given they have the minimum hardware required, which isn't anything extreme). It's surprising to me that given the consistent quality of Nagoo's works, his 60 FPS render was so bad.

Reactions: Reyas

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
1080P Yuffie-1-1.gif

Here Yall go fellas...
All releases...

l l -

Edit: didn't see it it was already provided...
I will leave it here nevertheless as it is already uploading...​

Last edited:

zecheny123

Oct 11, 2022
After watching it, I thought: "This is a very perfect work(y), I give it 9.9 points (out of 10 points). If there is one regrettable thing to say:cry:, it is that Yuffie warned the soldier not to rub her breasts , and the Shinra soldier behind are not allowed to join the SEX against Yuffie!" :love:(But if it is really done, I think it will take at least August to see the cute Yuffie at nagoo speed):KEK:

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
There were some comments about decreased quality in comparison with official 30 FPS. You might want to check that, given you "replaced" it.
I used this post, but doublechecked with artists archive, everything is fine
It might be on artist's end tho, he uses pretty low bitrate for 4k in general, it needs like 60-80k, not 30...
And with Cammy vid, you need even more for rain

Pewposterous does this perfectly, every 4k vid - 75-85k bitrate

Someone need to point it out to Nagoon, bcs those vids could look even better

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes