• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Not sure I get the 'loli' tag. This girl looks 15-16 years old, she's in the middle of her teens. While that age isn't legal in the US it is in many places, but regardless, it doesn't make her loli.

Hard for me to get started on this without a walkthrough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AtotehZ

Fallen_Rain

Jun 13, 2020
Hello! I was looking here for a way to hack money, and found the following:
You need to find the dataTable.json file in the game folder, namely in the directory -> Nais Training Diary \ play_Data \ StreamingAssets, we need the dataTable.json file in it using Notepad ++ (you can use everything else) to edit the "money ": {" type ":" number "," now ": 3100," start ": 3100} add your value here.
BUT! This method will not add money to the existing game, the game will have to start over.
P.S There are also game parameters, if interested I can see what they are responsible for.
(If something is not clear, please forgive me, I do not know English well, and I had to use a translator)

jame17715

Dec 8, 2017
I am not sure if anyone has posted the Save Editor yet, but you can google it: NaiSaveDump

Here is the link on Github:

It works really well. You first have to extract the save data (slot #) and then you can edit it with Notepad/Wordpad. You can edit all aspects of the game, including all her attributes (Knowledge, Singing, Etiquette, etc), money, her stats (love, pressure, promiscuous). And unlock all memories/scenes.

Example of huge text file for the save (on slot 1):
View attachment 701023

Instructions for the Editing Save files (this example will be for the "Slot 1" save):
First, start the game and make a save in Slot 1. Exit the game.
1) Download and extract the NaiSaveDump to a folder
2) Use command prompt, navigate to the location where the files were extracted
3) For instructions of commands, type: NaiRegEdit --help
4) To retrieve the Slot 1 Save into your NaiSaveDump folder, type: nairegedit -s 1 -d
--- "Slot1.json" file will appear in the folder, recommend to back it up, just in case you screwed up the save file
5) Edit the "Slot1.json" file with a text editor (like Notepad), then Save
6) To register your edited Slot 1 save back into the game, type: nairegedit -s 1 -r
7) Done.

Now the changes you have made should be reflected in the game.

Hope this helps someone. :)

Also, I will attach the Slot 1 save I made of my 100% game unlocked, you load the game, then it should unlock all the memory scenes in the main menu as well. Hope it works for you. The save is from the latest version of the game as of 2020-06-21
I seem to get the in game data but not the memories are there any ways?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If your trying to unlock the gallery you can do it in the settings menu.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Got the good ending, avoided all the NTR junk and even also got the singer ending all in my first play...Woohoo!!
I feel accomplished.

Only thing I'm missing is the last dress.

Aug 17, 2019
Anyone else getting a glitch on the first library conversation? After answering with "the most important person" and finishing the scene the game just stays on the library background with a blank text box and no menu option, but only when using the English languge.

canreis1456

Jun 25, 2020
Wow man. I just sat and cried. This is way more epic story. Kinda hard to full fill the stats but wow just wow

Akira19

Apr 20, 2020
anyone know how to remove cg save?

Spoiled myself when checking the settings and gallery, then accidentally clicked on one. Now, I removed the folder in the Appdata and the gamr folder, then reinstalled but the cg I accidentally opened is still there.

EnolaHolmes13

Sep 22, 2020
I was wondering if anyone could tell me why the 'results' screen after doing activities like working or shaping automatically skip themselves after just a second which makes it really hard to read what they say. Sort of ruins the gameplay having that skipped over too quickly for me to even understand.

NinjaNoto

Apr 30, 2019
I was wondering if anyone could tell me why the 'results' screen after doing activities like working or shaping automatically skip themselves after just a second which makes it really hard to read what they say. Sort of ruins the gameplay having that skipped over too quickly for me to even understand.
ya im having the same issue, when taking her shopping. it just skips over the stuff after a few seconds

Default756

Mar 24, 2019
For those that want ez mode. Replace the datatable file in Nais_Training_Diary_Uncen\Nais Training Diary (Uncen)\play_Data\StreamingAssets with this file. it gives max favor, and permanent 0 stress, 999999 money and lets you pick the 2 rape option in the beginning without her dying.

(Note: this well stop you from getting the 3 normal rape CG so do that before replacing it with this)

How to get the endings you have to max out 1 stat and have lust be above 60 for the lewd version and under 60 for the non lewd. Also job she does has no effect on the ending its all based on her maxed stat and lust.
This bugs out the job menu so you can't send her to work

2.70 star(s) 26 Votes