• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

whipster

Jul 10, 2019
I also tried to follow along with what you have here and I encountered the same issue as the other user did.

I ran cmd as admin, changed the directory to the location of the extracted folder. Ran the exe after changing the directory and encountered the same issue (attached a puu.sh link which shows it. I added some red blocks to cover some folder names as I don't care to share what I call them :) )

It's not a big deal though to be honest. I got the good end at the end of the day. It would be kinda neat to see other endings though ^.^
you seem new to command prompt, let me help you

you got into command prompt correctly

but you didn't add any parameters to the "Nairegedit.exe" to tell it what you want to do

Example (from #4 in my instructions), if you want to retrieve the Slot 1 Save into your NaiSaveDump folder, type:
nairegedit.exe -s 1 -d

Then a "Slot1.json" file will appear in the folder (recommend to back it up, just in case you screwed up the save file)
- Edit the "Slot1.json" file with you favorite text editor (like Notepad), then Save it when done.

Then to register your edited Slot 1 save back into the game, type:
nairegedit.exe -s 1 -r

Done

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
No, you do not need to start a new game when using the Save Editor. :)

You can edit the save you currently have and continue from it.
So.... I need to download save editor i right? And if it is what should i edit and what text it shows?

whipster

Jul 10, 2019
So.... I need to download save editor i right? And if it is what should i edit and what text it shows?
Follow the instructions on this page (scroll down for more) to extract the save file of your current game.

Then use any text editor (Notepad/Wordpad/etc.) to edit the .json file.
- look at the "Now" for each category and change them to what ever value you want
- then Save the json file and then register it back into the game.

Done.

There is no GUI for the save editor, so you have to know basic command prompt, but the instructions should be enough to guide you.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Follow the instructions on this page (scroll down for more) to extract the save file of your current game.

Then use any text editor (Notepad/Wordpad/etc.) to edit the .json file.
- look at the "Now" for each category and change them to what ever value you want
- then Save the json file and then register it back into the game.

Done.

There is no GUI for the save editor, so you have to know basic command prompt, but the instructions should be enough to guide you.

Uhhh I was looking for That Money and Stats so i can change them and idk what is their Code Name

whipster

Jul 10, 2019
Uhhh I was looking for That Money and Stats so i can change them and idk what is their Code Name
its pretty explanatory (plain text) just look at the file in a text editor

the stats are near the top called: "knowledge", "talk", "sing", "etiquette", "dance", "pressure", "love","promiscuous"
the money is literally called "money" when you edit the JSON file with Notepad

just use the Find Text feature in your text editor.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018

the stats are near the top called: "knowledge", "talk", "sing", "etiquette", "dance", "pressure", "love","promiscuous"

On my save file right? Ok also... How to command a search prompt on notepad plus?

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018

Wait where are the Save file located? Im mean i want that save file to change my money and stress

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
you must open command prompt and navigate to the folder/location that you extracted the zip file

How I navigate to a folder quickly in Command Prompt:
1) put your cursor over the folder where the files were extracted, hold Shift, then right-click on the folder, then choose "Copy as Path"
View attachment 711833
2) (from Start Menu) Open "Command Prompt" (recommend to run as Administrator, might work without though)
3) (in Command Prompt) type: cd (right-click with the mouse in Command Prompt window to paste the location that was copied from step #1)
--- Example (if I were to extract the zip file to C: Drive, the command would look like):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 711827
4) Press Enter, then you should now be in the folder where you can run the commands for NaiRegEdit that I have originally posted

Hope that helps you
Mate i follow ur steps but why it doesn't show anything?

whipster

Jul 10, 2019
Mate i follow ur steps but why it doesn't show anything?
if you really did follow all the steps in Command Prompt (and extracted the save file), then you should see a "Slot1.json" file

that "Slot1.json" is the save file that you edit with a text editor

then after you edit (for her stats, money, etc) and save it, you must follow the instructions to register the "Slot1.json" save file back into the game

Last edited:

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
if you really did follow all the steps in Command Prompt (and extracted the save file), then you should see a "Slot1.json" file

that "Slot1.json" is the save file that you edit with a text editor

then after you edit (for her stats, money, etc) and save it, you must follow the instructions to register the "Slot1.json" save file back into the game
So i just need the find that Slot1.json on the files then? But where tho?

Reactions: black17
2.70 star(s) 26 Votes