RPGM Completed Naive Girl Illvina - The Gift to the Royal Family Stolen [v2.03] [Okra Marine]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes
Sep 1, 2020
I'm frustrated with how vague the hints are, it just says find Kallisto but not at what time of day or where. I've only ever seen her the first time when she was standing in the alley to enter the slums. Haven't seen her since anywhere and I've searched everywhere that I've seen day and night.
Theres a building inside the slums

jordanvader02

Sep 3, 2017
Maaan why'd they have to give the kinda cute, succubus magic shop owner a boyfriend? Like, when this guy was introduced as kinda feminine and shit I thought "this is gonna be the ntr part" but no, not only does he have a giant dick AND cums enough to inflate her belly(underrated fetish) BUT, he refuses to fuck your character?! AND as the cherry on top, all of her character scenes involve her having sex with her boyfriend. Honestly I could live with her having a boyfriend if we got a single H scene with him. I read that this game "doesn't really have ntr" but honestly the fact(s) that you have to spy on them having sex to advance the story, we don't get any H scenes between him and our character, and that all of her character affection events are of them having sex and whatnot, really kinda feels like ntr against us, the players and it doesn't feel good.

markitos

Feb 13, 2018
Maaan why'd they have to give the kinda cute, succubus magic shop owner a boyfriend? Like, when this guy was introduced as kinda feminine and shit I thought "this is gonna be the ntr part" but no, not only does he have a giant dick AND cums enough to inflate her belly(underrated fetish) BUT, he refuses to fuck your character?! AND as the cherry on top, all of her character scenes involve her having sex with her boyfriend. Honestly I could live with her having a boyfriend if we got a single H scene with him. I read that this game "doesn't really have ntr" but honestly the fact(s) that you have to spy on them having sex to advance the story, we don't get any H scenes between him and our character, and that all of her character affection events are of them having sex and whatnot, really kinda feels like ntr against us, the players and it doesn't feel good.
I don't really think that's the intention, it's literally called voyeurism and some people just happen to be into it.
you've gotta be in an actual relationship for it to be ntr yada yada I'm not about to explain what ntr is. But hey, if you don't like it, you don't, just wanted to clear up that it's voyeurism

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021
Guys i downloaded the compressed version and when I opened the game this error showed up I'm using joiplay please tell me how to solve this

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
Excuse me , Hello All.
I have a compressed version of this games.
Original from OP 782MB to 167MB,271 MB extracted.
Compressed With: UAGC
Audio: 50%

Thankyou.
I need to put the bug fix, or it is already in?

Onishirayuki

Jun 27, 2019
I need to put the bug fix, or it is already in?
Umm.. So sorry i forgot i include it or not. But what i remember when i download eroge and if had bugfix, i include it.
I have a lot downloaded games lol.
but its no problem to include it again the bugfix, just in case i forgoto to include it. Sorry
This all my collection of downloaded eroge, thats a lot so i heve to compress some.
1671732388775.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: M7G

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NaiveGirlIllvinaTheGiftToTheRoyalFamilyStolen-2.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Wolhex

burningcel

Mar 7, 2021
but its no problem to include it again the bugfix, just in case i forgoto to include it
applying the bugfix again breaks the game - it throws an error that it can't find an image
without bugfix it works fine
all this applies only to your compressed version

cankun

Jan 27, 2023
after i started playing to the talking to all the shop my game started freezing, i can still press anything and it still happend in game but just that the screen isnt loading what it doing, what do i need to do to fix this
edit : after playing it for the first day ( irl) i go to sleep now i wake up to this game freezing on me
edit : tried download another one and it still freezing..

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well. I tried to give this a try, but, eh. I dunno. I got bored with it. The story is not great from my perspective and it doesn't do a great job of hooking me in. The H-scenes are short, reuse CGs a lot, and have way too many continuity errors or the implication that Illvina is outright brain damaged rather than just naive... The gameplay loop is not particularly interesting, but it's made worse by the fact that you can reach Lewd lvl 3 and just repeat the Clown Event lvl 3 forever and gain 1000 gold every time making everything else seem pointless... The fact that the side-character H-events and affection systems are not integrated in the story or the gameplay at all makes them all feel like they're extremely tacked on...

I dunno. I just wasn't having fun with it, and the art is "just ok" for me, which is not enough to bother with this when everything else is failing to grip me.

I suppose it doesn't help that the translation is awkward as hell in a lot of parts. As far as I can tell, the issue is that the translator's grasp of the English language is rather poor, and they could have used some serious proofreading support because holy hell, a bunch of the stuff in there is not proper English...

Better than the average MTL at least....

Oh well. The game isn't bad. Hell, by different standards, it'd likely even be a good game... It's just not a game that hooks me in personally, doesn't quite meet my tastes and possibly my mood at this time, however that doesn't automatically make it bad for obvious reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: Josedx9

Zora Zora

Apr 12, 2022
Lmao I downloaded the compressed version and kept progressing the main story and I Finished the game and still haven't found the lust glasses I kept on checking for the event at maho store and omg it doesn't Exist

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes