RPGM Completed Naive Girl Illvina - The Gift to the Royal Family Stolen [v2.03] [Okra Marine]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Report: norepy site over cluster?(probable server fail) you might need to drop them or replace the file.
Workupload works.
I think that's mean Nopy servers are being used by a lot of people and download might take longer than usual. Tryng the other options is a good choice if Nopy is not good.

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
i think its rather interesting that NTR is so disliked, but we haven't done the obvious thing to solve it and just tag "optional NTR" for games where it is all optional.
i know im not into it, but i also don't usually check the tags, because i just check the art, then i come into the thread to see if the game is any good by reading comments, there have been games that i played and liked that id normally exclude based on its tags.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
hey I just hit level 3, and I noticed the orange xp is staying full so I wondering how do I make it go higher or is that her max level?

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
So far love creepy Lumberjack and lack she has no weapons has me questioning does she have any or can she equip any? I noted she has zap or begone talismans you can only buy 5 which makes no sense?
Where can person acquire: pickax?
Acquired a fishing rod but requires I must bring certain foods with me to regenerate TP energy?
Does she ever get full or require toilet release in field?
Pregnancy mod would been nice it would increase population means create more reasons for her stay.
Fishing is too difficult in some cases.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
So far love creepy Lumberjack and lack she has no weapons has me questioning does she have any or can she equip any? I noted she has zap or begone talismans you can only buy 5 which makes no sense?
Where can person acquire: pickax?
Acquired a fishing rod but requires I must bring certain foods with me to regenerate TP energy?
Does she ever get full or require toilet release in field?
Pregnancy mod would been nice it would increase population means create more reasons for her stay.
Fishing is too difficult in some cases.
She's not a warrior so no. If you want to kill enemies bring a lot of self-use potions or normal potions. If you die you don't lose anything, tho the day will be over and is a waste of time. You can get the pickaxe in the general store. It cost money tho.
Harvest, kill monsters, fishing, even use the pickaxe require TP. That's why the best is go after have the bar full.
The more "dirty" you are the less TP you recover after sleep. Make sure always take a bath before end the day.
No mods for this game.

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
I find it bizarre that no one has actually said what the NTR even is in this game. Even none of the 7 reviews so much as mention it. Should the tag not even be there? It's female-protagonist, right? Does she have a boyfriend?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I find it bizarre that no one has actually said what the NTR even is in this game. Even none of the 7 reviews so much as mention it. Should the tag not even be there? It's female-protagonist, right? Does she have a boyfriend?
The "NTR" is the main character gets asked out by a guy she lets stay at her place (after the 3rd such event) and she "accepts" but already tells him she intends to marry a prince (that doesn't exist, there's no prince in the country) and that she's not really going to change her promiscuity at all. She's kinda way too fucking dumb to really be thought of as in a relationship and the minor character who I can't even remember if they give a name to shouldn't be the cause of that tag imo.

• Haha
Reactions: Toweke

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Yeah pretty much she love to have sex with anyone and the "ntr" is just some npc love her a lot but they don't know she is "enjoying herself" with someone else.

Rover55

Aug 12, 2017
Just started the game and got shilled by some merchant. After that got shilled by Ms. Ditkovich (I forgot her name) with the rent cost. What a game, I love it.

Last edited:

UnknownIllu

May 8, 2020
was not expecting the next person i spoke to after the wizard would just up and rape me... god damn nameless fuckboy adventurer

Horsygoes

Aug 6, 2018
Corruption? You calling THAT corruption? The protagonist is already a slut, 2min in the forest and a guy already fuck her with no resistance :rolleyes: that game have very good ideas.. But frankly i always H-A-T-E-D that kind of censorship, floating blue hands, no problem, but sucking/fucking a blue "lolipop"... hell no.
Another amazing little game i will N-E-V-E-R play again.. RIP

majesto

Nov 21, 2017
Don't use gallery and full save guys it's better to just play the game cause it's a hentai game, not a "game hentai" where the game is more important than the hentai.... hate those, the only thing u want to cheat maybe is the item grind but that's my opinion.
put your opinion in your arss;)

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes