RPGM Completed Naive Girl Illvina - The Gift to the Royal Family Stolen [v2.03] [Okra Marine]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
It seem like the game might have NTR for sure. Here is a big hint for those who are reading and concerned: Keep in mind the 90% of all RPGM games have some sort of corruption because plot reasons. And yes, the favorite one is NTR. If you don't like it or you can't stand it, don't check for this kind of games, because it's almost sure you'll find some of it in any game already posted or any what might be posted in the future.

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
Since trnslator seems to be fixing things, I want to point out that checking H-status of some characters will crash the game. Some examples include girl in front of Inn, in rest area, and youngest amazoness
Fixed. Caused by the nature of one of the plugins.
I've updated the attached file in this post.

Reactions: mewo17

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I found a small bug. I didn't fully tested it but seem like if you have sex with the npc in the slum at the day. If you click the short version, the screen will turn black and freeze the game, tho the music continue to work. Again I didn't fully tested it but happened to me three times. If you're grind some money with sex and the npc, save everytime just in case.

Nov 6, 2018
I had a bug where if I examined an adventurer's H-stats in the rest area I got a Syntax Error
I didn't see bugfixes at the bottom of the post lol

Also, can someone spoil the NTR scene(s) for me? I haven't seen any but I can only guess it has to do with Rim.

Last edited:

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I had a bug where if I examined an adventurer's H-stats in the rest area I got a Syntax Error

Also, can someone spoil the NTR scene(s) for me? I haven't seen any but I can only guess it has to do with Rim.
I'm not that far yet but surely is from that. Same with the officers in the slum.

pantha02

Sep 15, 2020

only has ntr scenes on side heroines. so lightly ntr. dont worry.

Reactions: lonelywoefulpeach

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
What! NTR game with a manual translation! This is a wonderful thing!

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Just want to ask But How do you give gifts to the other Sub-heroines?
Inside Illvina house there us a book the recollection scenes. You use it and you will be in a room with each heroine. You can give gifts there. I recommend you finish the main story first, because that will give affection points to each girl helping you to complete everything faster.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Inside Illvina house there us a book the recollection scenes. You use it and you will be in a room with each heroine. You can give gifts there. I recommend you finish the main story first, because that will give affection points to each girl helping you to complete everything faster.
How about the Lust Glasses? and Maho's Backdoor? How do you even get those events I'm on Day 10 But can't seem to find those?

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
How about the Lust Glasses? and Maho's Backdoor? How do you even get those events I'm on Day 10 But can't seem to find those?
Advance the main story until in Maho store some items with a heart appear. She'll ask you to collect some items for the lust glasses. If there is no hearts inside her store, you need to advance the main story more.

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
I found a small bug. I didn't fully tested it but seem like if you have sex with the npc in the slum at the day. If you click the short version, the screen will turn black and freeze the game, tho the music continue to work. Again I didn't fully tested it but happened to me three times. If you're grind some money with sex and the npc, save everytime just in case.
I couldn't replicate the problem and I found nothing out of the ordinary within the code. Any screenshots of the mentioned NPC would help a lot for further testing.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I couldn't replicate the problem and I found nothing out of the ordinary within the code. Any screenshots of the mentioned NPC would help a lot for further testing.
Yeah it's weird. I tried to do it again but all is working fine now. Maybe it's a very small and located bug what happen between scenes and before end the game main story. I still advice to everyone to save a lot, specially before going out when you're collecting items and having sex with the npc. This game is very easy, but mistakes can happen you would like to redo like when you don't find certain food for example.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Report: norepy site over cluster?(probable server fail) you might need to drop them or replace the file.
Workupload works.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes