Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
They're milking the patreon money. Apparently Era Hunter, their other in-development game, just got an update that adds only one or two scenes of brief dialogue (no NSFW content) after well over a year since the last update
Not entirely true. It does contain three scenes, totalling 4 pictures with variants. It would be an ok update, the issue is just that it took like 3 to 4 years instead of roughly 2 months like it probably should have.

Reactions: TheByQ and Artix0

Lolmanop

Nov 29, 2022
Does someone like know how to play naked order on Android as this shit is taking forever

Montmorency

Jun 19, 2021
Just play Naked Order, it's the game this one is a ripoff of and is actually finished
Naked Order is not 100% translated in English yet. Unless they updated it recently, but I remember having to quit playing at some point because the dialogue suddenly became Japanese text only (some scenes in an arcade, with the girl's sister or something).

Reactions: BatmanAtNight

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
how the fuck are ppl still paying the dev of this game?
People who have "so much too much" money that they just don't ask themselves these questions... They appreciated it one day, said to themselves "ok I support the artist", and have let it run ever since without having looked back ever since...

Reactions: goddard and Ut5962

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
Dev: "Oh shit, Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I don't have any money to spend on a gift for my gf. I didn't develop any new content for this piece of trash in over 9 months, but let me just update the version number and SAY I've got a ton of stuff right around the corner. Who reads changelogs anyway? Dumb patreon bastards, easy easy money, hahaha"

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes