Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I do not know how to use this, it's the first ever time I use a software like this to unlock a gallery.

What am I supposed to press? I selected option 1 - 6 in order to extract everything but the gallery is still locked and I can't see anything. A little help?
Yeah that program extracts the game's images, it doesn't unlock anything. Download the persistent file I provided a few pages back and put it in the saves folder.

Reactions: Ssato243

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
.72 should be done in about a week. Here's the full list of content:
New corruption stat to replace old pink card system.
Full scene replays in the gallery.
7 new winter random events, 4 with sex scenes.
New Vizier trainer events with two new actions.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Well the game is pretty much a direct homage to Princess Maker 2. Although that game doesn't have naked people in it.
Actually, it did -- both the original and the first properly translated one had them built-in. They had their own sprites, CGs, and text to go with it. Plus, there were heavily implied, uhh, "scenes" or other situations that can also occur in the game. :oops: The Refine/Remake version, as far as I'm aware, removes these elements. And frankly, that's probably for the best considering, if memory serves, she is as young as ten when the player first starts PM2. Yeah, that's not creepy at all... *Rolls eyes* :rolleyes:

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Actually, it did -- both the original and the first properly translated one had them built-in. They had their own sprites, CGs, and text to go with it. Plus, there were heavily implied, uhh, "scenes" or other situations that can also occur in the game. :oops: The Refine/Remake version, as far as I'm aware, removes these elements. And frankly, that's probably for the best considering, if memory serves, she is as young as ten when the player first starts PM2. Yeah, that's not creepy at all... *Rolls eyes* :rolleyes:
Oh really? I don't remember that and yeah, very problematic.

alisida

May 12, 2018
Can't see any scenes.Too much grinding for nothing. Can't even understand why do you need all those cards and the rest of the bs. Total waste of time of be frank, first and last time playing that card game(n)

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Gonna chime in once again to say that the random nature of this game detracts from my enjoyment of it.

Having to play over and over and over again to get a key decision to go your way to see a scene that you're missing is not fun.

Having to waste 40 minutes pressing CTRL to skip the same shit over and over isn't fun.

Random isn't fun, especially when it's extremely hard to even unlock a key character like Cecily. because you gotta get lucky 3 times in a row.

Game could be good, but it's completely crippled by the asinine choice of making it random.

Reactions: alisida and Sin-X

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
So anyone got some straight-up cheats for this game, while I like the premise the cards never get drawn the way I want them to I can never get onto the path that I want, and the persistent storage choice and save file deletion blocks me from being able to reload and do it again till I get it right.

It might just be the most frustrating game I have ever played.

Apollo Seven

Cheat mode with new card type the AnyCards that automatically succeeds every time for every check, How much? I'll pay you to add it.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
So anyone got some straight-up cheats for this game, while I like the premise the cards never get drawn the way I want them to I can never get onto the path that I want, and the persistent storage choice and save file deletion blocks me from being able to reload and do it again till I get it right.

It might just be the most frustrating game I have ever played.

Apollo Seven

Cheat mode with new card type the AnyCards that automatically succeeds every time for every check, How much? I'll pay you to add it.
Yes please.

I think I'm gonna drop this shit until we have that option.

All I want is to give the princess a dick. 1:30 hour later, still no dick.

Reactions: Nessiah and Sin-X
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes