4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
This game would be 100% perfect if it had mod support so skilled people can add certain characters
but thats just wishful thinking lol great job on the game.

Reactions: Sam3DX

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
This game would be 100% perfect if it had mod support so skilled people can add certain characters
but thats just wishful thinking lol great job on the game.
It has! I already shared a very basic "creator kit" on discord/Patreon that will allow people to make their own textures/makeup/tattoos. I could also share more advanced stuff for creating figures, clothes, and locations. So if anyone is up to create a mod - I'm open to it and ready to help ;)

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
Just like that I'm gonna resubscribe :D (I only unplenged because of financial reasons)

I know this is way too much to ask but in the distant future do you consider anime or semi realistic version of the game? I already love this game a lot though so either way im happy lol

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Just like that I'm gonna resubscribe :D (I only unplenged because of financial reasons)

I know this is way too much to ask but in the distant future do you consider anime or semi realistic version of the game? I already love this game a lot though so either way im happy lol
Actually, the post with that "Creator KIT" is open for everyone. and feel free to experiment.

Regarding the anime and stylized stuff... I'm not sure it will work well with my source models and overall game style. The main game approach is kinda realistic.

Reactions: RT5X

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
Thats fair and I'll check it out :D

Realistic bodies look surprisingly good with stylized heads (but im no expert lol)

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Realistic bodies look surprisingly good with stylized heads (but im no expert lol)
That's true! But my concern is more about the technical stuff. Genital-to-mouth animation expect jaw and cheekbones to be very specific, so with stylized faces these animations could be broken

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
The upcoming release is near and it will be huge! 7 new animations, tournaments, new wearable options, a lot of stuff...

pleasure rack.gif

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes