4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Will sex while wearing a "adjustable" outfit (to take the current screens as example; the female bathsuit is adjustable; the male not) be possible in the future?
Sorry, I don't fully understand what's adjustable. You can't have sex in an outfit if it covers your sex areas (as you can't do fingering while wearing boxing gloves, etc ). You need to rip off your opponent's clothing first.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Sorry, I don't fully understand what's adjustable. You can't have sex in an outfit if it covers your sex areas (as you can't do fingering while wearing boxing gloves, etc ). You need to rip off your opponent's clothing first.
Not with the male suit above; far too much coverage. But its not like the typical female swimsuit cant be moved a bit to reach the promised land ;)

SwimSuitRide2.png

Reactions: AwsHen

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Not with the male suit above; far too much coverage. But its not like the typical female swimsuit cant be moved a bit to reach the promised land ;)
Oh, I see. Technically possible, but too much work for too little effort. Especially for a game about "naked" fights. It's much more about undressing rather than having sex in clothes :geek:

Reactions: Schlong50

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Oh, I see. Technically possible, but too much work for too little effort. Especially for a game about "naked" fights. It's much more about undressing rather than having sex in clothes :geek:
Had to ask. Maybe in the far future when you get bored :LOL: (... or develop a bikini sex fetish :sneaky: )

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mfrie and Sam3DX

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
I dont know what is the deal with this game even in low quality my character never appears and when i click play its just a black screen

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
I dont know what is the deal with this game even in low quality my character never appears and when i click play its just a black screen
Am I understand right that you see all the UI but didn't see the character? Can you share your hardware details: RAM, CPU, GPU, videomemory?
It also can be related to Windows security issues. Try to run the app in "as administrator" mode and see if it helps

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
I'm happy to inform f95 community that game update 2021.7 is here and it’s huge! Was a really long way, takes much more time than I thought but it’s finally ready. Right now it's available for $10 tier patrons on
But I keep in mind that not everyone is ready to become my patron so I'm already working on a new public demo build for everyone. Stay tuned, folks!

What’s new:

• New “interactive” submissions mechanics. Now you can directly influence how long will your submission hold (or how fast you can break the opponent's submission). And it still depends on the Energy Points so it’s a combination of action/tactic gameplay.
  • AI archetypes. Computer-driven characters become smarter and not just randomly use any available move. AI now can use different rules and preferences. For example “Sex Fighter” will not go for punches, but use sex submissions and will rip off the opponent's clothing. While the “Striker” will use kicks with punches and will not try to go naked.
  • New character generator. All the generation options are now available in a separate menu. You can define the probability of male/female generation, clothed or naked, etc. You also can select desired AI archetype and the character will get a random set of Stats suitable for that archetype. For example, a “sex fighter” will probably get more arousal and stamina but get less power.
  • Full “Custom fight creator” and “Quick Fight” rework. Less confusing options in a quick fight and more options in custom. Now you can save and load options preset. Also, if you like randomly generated opponent you can save it as your own character.
  • Character creator update. You can randomly generate a new character right from the editor. You can save and load your character appearance with a simple text string. These strings can be shared with other NF3D players or saved locally to easily replicate your character in the future.
  • A lot of new editor and wardrobe content! Haircuts, tattoos, female body hair, singlets, underwear, lingerie, swimsuits.
  • 7-8 new submissions and finishers!
  • New “casual apartment” fighting location.
  • Overall UI improvements and many fixes I didn’t actually remember already (yes, I should take notes during development)

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
I'm happy to inform f95 community that game update 2021.7 is here and it’s huge! Was a really long way, takes much more time than I thought but it’s finally ready. Right now it's available for $10 tier patrons on
But I keep in mind that not everyone is ready to become my patron so I'm already working on a new public demo build for everyone. Stay tuned, folks!

What’s new:

• New “interactive” submissions mechanics. Now you can directly influence how long will your submission hold (or how fast you can break the opponent's submission). And it still depends on the Energy Points so it’s a combination of action/tactic gameplay.
  • AI archetypes. Computer-driven characters become smarter and not just randomly use any available move. AI now can use different rules and preferences. For example “Sex Fighter” will not go for punches, but use sex submissions and will rip off the opponent's clothing. While the “Striker” will use kicks with punches and will not try to go naked.
  • New character generator. All the generation options are now available in a separate menu. You can define the probability of male/female generation, clothed or naked, etc. You also can select desired AI archetype and the character will get a random set of Stats suitable for that archetype. For example, a “sex fighter” will probably get more arousal and stamina but get less power.
  • Full “Custom fight creator” and “Quick Fight” rework. Less confusing options in a quick fight and more options in custom. Now you can save and load options preset. Also, if you like randomly generated opponent you can save it as your own character.
  • Character creator update. You can randomly generate a new character right from the editor. You can save and load your character appearance with a simple text string. These strings can be shared with other NF3D players or saved locally to easily replicate your character in the future.
  • A lot of new editor and wardrobe content! Haircuts, tattoos, female body hair, singlets, underwear, lingerie, swimsuits.
  • 7-8 new submissions and finishers!
  • New “casual apartment” fighting location.
  • Overall UI improvements and many fixes I didn’t actually remember already (yes, I should take notes during development)
My last patron version is from (i think) January. The amount of sex moves (as in actual sex, no hand/blow/other tease/foreplay type moves) where not that many and the one where the female character is domming where zero; what has changed in that regard? Any variants of aggressive cowgirl/reverse cowgirl in yet?

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
My last patron version is from (i think) January. The amount of sex moves (as in actual sex, no hand/blow/other tease/foreplay type moves) where not that many and the one where the female character is domming where zero; what has changed in that regard? Any variants of aggressive cowgirl/reverse cowgirl in yet?
looks quite dominating to me :D
NF3D142.png
femdom.gif

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
In the newest demo version you no longer can choose against which opponent you face, and my second character I had from the previous version seems to have been deleted by the game?!

That you add a struggle mechanic (or at least made a struggle mechanic this is easily understandable, dunno if there was one before) is a good change.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Well, I suppose we have a different understanding of "actual" sex :rolleyes:
Thats why I asked which of the moves that are actual copulation/intercourse moves have made it in the game since the last time I went to Patreon (around January); especially since there where none in which the woman was the "aggressor". I'm not sure how else to describe it more. Moves where the dick ends up in the pussy seems a bit blunt but if it helps to finally understand my question take this instead :geek:

And if nothings in there yet whats planned on that front?

Feb 16, 2019
In the newest demo version you no longer can choose against which opponent you face
I've noticed this as well. I'm not sure if this is an oversight, a feature of the quick-match that's the only match type available in the demo (there is a more detailed match type that's locked in the demo version), or a temporary measure to spotlight the new opponent generation (which is great BTW) for this build only.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
In the newest demo version you no longer can choose against which opponent you face, and my second character I had from the previous version seems to have been deleted by the game?!
I've noticed this as well.
That's a part of a further game modes separation. In previous versions, you actually didn't select "opponent" but just an "appearance of the opponent". Only the exterior. All the STATS, Moves Library, and AI settings were actually driven by AI. And it was too confusing for players. I got a lot of feedback that "Quick fight is broken, the opponent has broken stats, etc". So now, the difference between the game modes is much clear:
  • Quick fight - is a challenging mode, where your fighter opposes fully computer-generated AI. You can't control any aspect of the opponent and only responsible for your own character. That's where the challenge comes from and this game mode will be the source of scoring and achievements.
  • Custom fight - is more like a modding tool. You can create uneven fights, scripted fights, manually control both characters, change all the possible settings, and even fully broke all the balance and game mechanics. There is no "challenge" but it's more like a "fighting sandbox".
edit. I don't know why the "second character from the previous game version" didn't appear in the character's list. Maybe something happens to the character file, maybe it has some compatibility issue with the new editor. I'm trying to support backward compatibility when I implement new features as much as I can but sometimes it didn't work :rolleyes:
edit2. If I remember correctly, the demo version has a limitation on the "creation" of more than 1 or 2 characters. By design, it should not limit the "reading" of your saved characters. (at least, I had all my character's squad fully working in the demo version). But maybe it's somehow related

Last edited:

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Thats why I asked which of the moves that are actual copulation/intercourse moves
yeah, I understand what you mean, just don't like the "actual" wording you use :geek: No, right now there are no penis-to-vagina moves with a dominating female. But if I remember correctly, I have 2-3 of such moves in the queue to implement. I will post it here as far as they will be in the game, so you'll not miss it :giggle:(y)

Reactions: Schlong50
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes