4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Well, this is disappointing. The demo has everything locked and all I get is a black screen when I try to start a match.
Well, it's actually not ;) The demo has plenty of available content. Less than a full game, but definitely not "everything". And of course, the black screen instead of a fight is not expected behavior. Any chance that you accidentally press "space" during the fight loading and just pause the game on a black screen before the fight?

freeko

May 15, 2019
Well, it's actually not ;) The demo has plenty of available content. Less than a full game, but definitely not "everything". And of course, the black screen instead of a fight is not expected behavior. Any chance that you accidentally press "space" during the fight loading and just pause the game on a black screen before the fight?
I do not think this to be the case. In the olden days of being a playtester, and being paid for it instead of this horseshit patreon nonsense. I was responsible for such trainwrecks as Blood Rayne and Black and Bruised, where the developers literally did the exact opposite of what I said was wrong with the game. That little side story out of the way, I know that random shit happens. So I tried to reproduce the problem as best I could.

No matter what I do, I start an exhibition match. I do not have any other option available in this demo. Where it should go to a versus screen, it instead just black screens. I can open the menu with escape, and no matter how long I wait, I get nothing more than a black screen at any point ever past starting a match.

Feb 16, 2019
Can't say I think I'm ever going to use the clothing feature (BTW, is the name going to change to "Possibly Clothed Fighter 3d"????) but it seems like the game is making pretty good progress. I really like the feature where you can keep laying finishers on your defeated opponent.

Reactions: Sam3DX

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Where it should go to a versus screen, it instead just black screens.
Well, that's not how it works on my side and that's not how it works for other players, as far as I am aware. And while I can't just debug the game on your particular computer setup - there is nothing I can actually do here. Maybe that's hardware incompatibility, maybe some issues with windows/drivers, maybe some kind of HDD read/write issues... who knows. Sorry, bad luck :censored:

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
so you have to be a patron to unlock the blackout contents in-game?
Yes, all the content marked as “not available in demo” is not available in demo, but accessible in the full game which can be downloaded on patreon.

I don't think they're in the game yet, although someone at a higher donor level than me can correct me if I'm wrong.
They who?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
dunno how much futa has to LGBT friendliness ngl
futa quite doesn't equal trans (can be if author so wishes, doesn't have to)
and most trans people don't quite like their struggle being turned into a fetish as far as I know

Reactions: Takanao and Sam3DX

freeko

May 15, 2019
Pretty sure the game is quite lgbtq friendly. You can have women against women, as well as men against men.

My personal hope is that futa never finds its way into this game. I'd rather there be far more focus on getting the basic gameplay right in a general sense before any considerations are made for adding extra stuff in. Too many seem to put the cart before the horse and it makes the overall product suffer. To each their own, I guess. At the end of the day, money talks and I have nothing vested into this as of yet.

Reactions: Sam3DX
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes