4.20 star(s) 11 Votes
Feb 28, 2020
i know right? these guys are losing it over a question about futa inclusion, and sam is liking posts hating on it. idk, thread has futa/trans in tags, and the anti-trans people are out here in force.

Reactions: Fzeren

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Futa tag was assigned to a previous game version. It is still available to download and has futas, so feel free to check it if you want to play futa. Anyway, I removed the tag to eliminate the misleading. I hope the issue is solved :geek: (y)

• Sad
Reactions: XkillaaX and at433

freeko

May 15, 2019
i know right? these guys are losing it over a question about futa inclusion, and sam is liking posts hating on it. idk, thread has futa/trans in tags, and the anti-trans people are out here in force.
You want futa in a game so badly? Make one yourself. Easiest way to have direct control of what is or is not in a game. It can not get any more cut and dry as that.

That said, I'd also say the whole conversation you are trying to have is doing nothing for the game thread itself. I thought about saying that you should take the conversation elsewhere. Instead, perhaps just accepting what the developer decides to do with thie game without trying to derail discussion of the actual game or the elements within might be best?

Reactions: YHL
Feb 28, 2020
Futa tag was assigned to a previous game version. It is still available to download and has futas, so feel free to check it if you want to play futa. Anyway, I removed the tag to eliminate the misleading. I hope the issue is solved :geek: (y)
wasn't really an issue tbh, people have been asking about the feature for more trans options but you seem to have it out for us. its cool though.

freeko

May 15, 2019
That is why I find the whole sidetracking of the thread pointless. The system and how it functions should be the first priority, and it certainly would be if I ever got myself involved in the game making process again. Aesthetics are form, and that should always follow function. Hence my putting the cart before the horse analogy earlier.

I'll criticize the cuisine when it is served, though in some cases I do voice potential concerns I have with where things are going. If I had any issues with what is happening so far with this game, I think the addition of clothing when the game is called "Naked Fighter" might be the only one I have so far. Though a simple toggle switch seems to exist in the game so that I can play without clothing where someone else can play with clothing if they so chose to do so.

Mfrie

Apr 18, 2021
Say Sam3DX, do you plan to add a never ending mode? Basically like no rules mode, just that it never ending you can try out all the different move without ending finishing the round.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Say Sam3DX, do you plan to add a never ending mode? Basically like no rules mode, just that it never ending you can try out all the different move without ending finishing the round.
You can easily build a “never ending mode” with a custom fight settings. Just reduce the damaging stats for both players and increase the protective stats. This fight will never end.

Reactions: Mfrie

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
Just tried the April 2021 version and I am really liking the game. Just some minor suggestions:

1. Alternate game screen size resolutions - probably will be implemented at a later date hopefully?
2. More jiggle physics? :)
3. Set default game mode - Just so that we don't have to re-select everytime before a match
4. Maybe have the female fighters have the same sex attack animations as their male counterparts temporarily for game balance? Just so that they have access to HP damaging, HP gaining, and orgasm inducing moves when a female character fights a male character.
5. Cum animations
6. Choice of anal or vaginal on penetrative sex moves?

Current bugs:

1. If you orgasm your opponent, you won't be able to perform any finishers
2. If you use a hold/move that causes your opponent 'strain' their face or visibly cause them pain, their face will be stuck in that fashion throughout the game.

Overall, very fun game. I very rarely look at 3D games because they're usually not well made this is a blast.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sam3DX

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Just tried the April 2021 version and I am really liking the game. Just some minor suggestions:

1. Alternate game screen size resolutions - probably will be implemented at a later date hopefully?
2. More jiggle physics? :)
3. Set default game mode - Just so that we don't have to re-select everytime before a match
4. Maybe have the female fighters have the same sex attack animations as their male counterparts temporarily for game balance? Just so that they have access to HP damaging, HP gaining, and orgasm inducing moves when a female character fights a male character.
5. Cum animations
6. Choice of anal or vaginal on penetrative sex moves?

Current bugs:

1. If you orgasm your opponent, you won't be able to perform any finishers
2. If you use a hold/move that causes your opponent 'strain' their face or visibly cause them pain, their face will be stuck in that fashion throughout the game.

Overall, very fun game. I very rarely look at 3D games because they're usually not well made this is a blast.
Hey! Thanks for your feedback! :D Let me proceed with some of the issues right now.

1. Game screen resolutions and windowed/full-screen mode can be selected in the settings menu. I didn't create the options by myself, it depends only on your current system. The only restriction from my side is 16x9 proportion, everything else is determined by your hardware/drivers.
2. There are a lot of jiggles on my side, but people often report the luck of physics. I believe something works differently on different platforms. if by any chance you could record a screencap that will show how it works on your side - feel free to put it on NF3D discord so I could check and fix it!
3. Will be released in the upcoming version! (y)
4. Well, that would be weird and doesn't make any sense. You want penetration moves - go with a penis. You want tribal and scissoring - it's only for female vs female matches. Protoss and Zerg have different abilities, that's ok. ;)
5. Working on it!
6. Some of them are anal, some are vaginal. We have different moves, it should be mentioned in the description of the move

Bugs:
1. You probably checked some older version :unsure: This particular issue was fixed already. The latest April build allows you to pick any amount of finishers even after an orgasm win.
2. Yeah, I'm on it! Facial system requires a full rework :cry:

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
Hey! Thanks for your feedback! :D Let me proceed with some of the issues right now.

Bugs:
1. You probably checked some older version :unsure: This particular issue was fixed already. The latest April build allows you to pick any amount of finishers even after an orgasm win.
Awesome, good to hear! For the 1st bug, it seems to occur when you beat your opponent via orgasm. You could have unlimited finishers but if you don't pick fast enough, the screen will fade to black and you will be unable to pick a finisher other than restarting the match. KO-ing your opponent doesn't seem to have this problem

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
You could have unlimited finishers but if you don't pick fast enough, the screen will fade to black and you will be unable to pick a finisher other than restarting the match. KO-ing your opponent doesn't seem to have this problem
Oh, that's a completely different issue :D Some finishers are looped and some have their end, so they will end a match. Gotta be fast! (but yeah, I will try to fix this one either, so all the finishers would be looped)

Reactions: Swisher223

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Updated opponent randomization! Will be available in the new upcoming build.

RandomizerNF3D.gif

SomeGuyIII

Aug 27, 2020
I think I've played enough of the demo to form an opinion. So far it's been really impressive. There are a couple things I'd suggest, though.
-Fighters seem to change voices from scene to scene. I know how expensive voice actors are, but an option to select a voice type for a fighter would be really nice.
-Some more hairstyles would be welcome - short hair, ponytails, sideshaves, dreadlocks, maybe a military haircut - something fitting for a fighter. There's a nice selection of long hair, but short/tied styles are lacking.
-Could be a stretch, but how about color options for genitals? Default bright red looks odd on very pale or dark characters.
-Face options really need structure. I'd suggest some functional naming - eye height, cheek width, nose length, something descriptive. Current options with just names are quite difficult to work with.
Most of those are cosmetic/QoL stuff, but IMO it would be nice to have some of them in the future.

Reactions: Sam3DX
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes