4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
yeah, I understand what you mean, just don't like the "actual" wording you use :geek: No, right now there are no penis-to-vagina moves with a dominating female. But if I remember correctly, I have 2-3 of such moves in the queue to implement. I will post it here as far as they will be in the game, so you'll not miss it :giggle:(y)
Nice, looking forward to it :)

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
When I started the game a second time the second character reappeared.

Is it intended that female characters are way weaker?
Just tried a match with my female char against a male char. I started with 80 HPs, they with 85 HPs, I did 2-4 damage per move, they 9-11.

Edit:
Do you intent to make some finishing animation when a submission hold reduces the opponent to 0 health, or their orgasm meter hits maximum? Cause at the moment the screen just turns black.

Last edited:

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
When I started the game a second time the second character reappeared.

Is it intended that female characters are way weaker?
Just tried a match with my female char against a male char. I started with 80 HPs, they with 85 HPs, I did 2-4 damage per move, they 9-11.

Edit:
Do you intent to make some finishing animation when a submission hold reduces the opponent to 0 health, or their orgasm meter hits maximum? Cause at the moment the screen just turns black.
AI built for each "fight mode" has different stats. So, for example, if you select a Boxing match, your opponent will have more points in Power/Ferocity/Precision and fewer points in Arousal/Stamina. Also, the sats have some random variations so it's possible to get a little weaker/stronger opponent even at the same match settings.

Sorry, I didn't understand that part about finishing animations. A player wins the fight when the opponent's HP reaches 0, or orgasm meter = 100%. After that, the fight is over and you can execute special finisher moves.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
I mean an animation how the opponent passes out when their health reaches 0, or they orgasm when the meter reaches 100%. Right now the "finisher move" version of submission and sexual moves is the very same looping animation than the one during a fight.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
I mean an animation how the opponent passes out when their health reaches 0, or they orgasm when the meter reaches 100%. Right now the "finisher move" version of submission and sexual moves is the very same looping animation than the one during a fight.
Oh, I see. No, there is no way I could add a different "passing" animation to every submission hold in the game. It's too expensive and time-consuming. Fade to black is one of the compromises I made to keep it doable

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
Hey guys, anyone know how I can clear the game data? I have the paid April Demo and I recently tried the July public demo to see the features. The problem is the July version "overrides" my fights from the April version. Basically, whatever battles, settings, locations, and characters on the match (yes including the randomized characters on the July version) made on the July version overrides any of the settings and characters I use on the older version.

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
Hey! All the data are saved to c:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Sam3DX\NF3D\
Just clear everything from that folder and it should be fine.
Thank you! Worked like a charm. For anyone getting this error, delete the Player A and Player B on the file location to reset the settings. Don't delete the Offline Player file as that contains the characters you've created

Reactions: Sam3DX

SirIdiot

Jul 19, 2017
Is it possible in the demo to have two of our own created characters fight each other? Or can one of our creations only fight randomly (or semi-randomly) created characters?

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Is it possible in the demo to have two of our own created characters fight each other? Or can one of our creations only fight randomly (or semi-randomly) created characters?
You could select the appearance of your opponent in the last demo. It was removed in the latest demo because "it was confusing", as your opponent in both versions was an opponent with randomized stats.
You could never assign stats in the demo, though...

FckedSilly

Aug 30, 2018
I really want to like this game, but honestly the presence of pain and violence is a massive turnoff for me. Is there a way to avoid this?

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
I really want to like this game, but honestly the presence of pain and violence is a massive turnoff for me. Is there a way to avoid this?
Yes, exactly as TheRealSomeone92 mentions - you could set different modes. And even further, you can create your own sets of the particular moves and assign them to fighters, so they will use only selected moves you like.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm working on a huge update right now. Should be here at the end of August. With tournaments, new game modes, new locations, new moves, etc
I am really looking forward to that. I am especially a fan of coed mateches. If there any way you can implement boxing into the game?

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes