4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
If this had an offline mode/ way to play vs bots I would give it a shot.

As it is, no thank you.

Reactions: vopmain
Aug 13, 2018
I had a BLAST creating a bunch of new characters and the graphics are awesome! I was a little let down by the fighting, but it is still early and fighting games have never really been my thing!

sam5332

Jul 29, 2017
Does this already have free online access? and im getting the circle loading screen bug everytime

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
pro ?
is that some kind of windows/microsoft version ?

XD

time to try it, to check where it goes. can be a cool game.

Licatese94

Oct 2, 2017
without multiplayer online with ranking the game is too boring, sorry... I hope see online soon ç_ç

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
without multiplayer online with ranking the game is too boring, sorry... I hope see online soon ç_ç
Leaving offline as an exclusive was a horrible idea. Now patrons will be able to easy beat the tar out of any newbies coming in making the game already unfair.

Reactions: user84

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
Is it normal that there is no video for the actual fight? Audio works great, but visual is a black screen with a few posters in the background if you swing the camera angle. HUD works fine. My PC is older, but has upgraded RAM,HDD, and video card. Running Windows 7.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Leaving offline as an exclusive was a horrible idea. Now patrons will be able to easy beat the tar out of any newbies coming in making the game already unfair.
It's not true. Please, stop deceiving people. "Offline" only means where is your characters&data stored: on the server or locally. Multiplayer\Singelplayer both are available for any game tier.

Euro37

Oct 14, 2018
Thank you Sam for sharing this game.

Animation and design are great, character creation is very good developed and the fighting is fun but repetitive.
A few ideas for further development:
- tournament mode with progressive stats improvement
- better fighting mechanism to separate the fighting from the humiliations moves.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes