• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Are there any other games like this where everyone is always naked?
That's what I was thinking the same thing, maybe we need to hope or get someone to make one but you have to play either male or female as the main characters and if its womens only nudist beach lesbian then you can play as naked lesbian interact and ahve sex with female naked women in the beach and resort.

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
How dare developers abandon these games they're giving us for free, and go out to get an education or a paying job! LOL

Granted, some of these folks have subscribers on various sites, and IMO they do have a moral obligation to honor their commitments made to those subscribers. But I'm going to tread lightly since it's been a long time since I last donated or subscribed to a developer's work.

As I see it, if you're paying to get something then you have a right to make demands or complain, but if you're a freeloader like me, you can express disappointment or whatever, but have no grounds to demand jack shit.

Reactions: OG_TRX and Emelex

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Are they going to remake this game?
I hope the dev comes back and makes the game everyone wanted where Emma participates with the MC in sexy adventures and isn't off limits to other characters, which was teased to be a thing, but backtracked and claimed to never have been the plan. Because Anti NTR folks have to have their way. Or the teasing of the possibility of NTR was to test the water of what people wanted and well the Anti NTR crown will always be the loudest, but no I don't think the dev is comming back.
I'd be happy(ish) if he came back and did his Harem version too. I really like this games premise even if I feel the way he was going with it was a loss of potential.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes