3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Pretty sure this is going to be marked abandoned real soon. Dev was last on here in Nov.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
To bad, as I liked this game and it had huge potential. But guess dev was in it for the money and it did not just fall into their lap like they wanted I suppose.
Idk, the posts that lead up were others saying "school" and "real life". I didn't dive deep. But yeah I'm not happy it looks bleak either :(

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
To bad, as I liked this game and it had huge potential. But guess dev was in it for the money and it did not just fall into their lap like they wanted I suppose.
I never got the impression that the Dev was in it for the money. He started out like a lot of Devs, just to see if he could do it.
I became his editor/proofreader after Naked Holidays Ep 1 was released, and before Special Pills Ep 1 was released. We worked together on both games for months. SP Ep 2 was pretty well along in writing the dialogs. And the next episode of NH was to include 2-3 new females. He was planning a Christmas Special for NH as well. He started both games while on school break, but was attending University classes and completing school projects for a few months before his last release, which was the NH Halloween special.
Then, he suddenly and unexpectedly stopped all communication with me and his Patrons and on his Discord account. I have been unable to reach him through email or Discord.
He still gets people joining his Discord account, and has over 200 who joined.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I never got the impression that the Dev was in it for the money. He started out like a lot of Devs, just to see if he could do it.
I became his editor/proofreader after Naked Holidays Ep 1 was released, and before Special Pills Ep 1 was released. We worked together on both games for months. SP Ep 2 was pretty well along in writing the dialogs. And the next episode of NH was to include 2-3 new females. He was planning a Christmas Special for NH as well. He started both games while on school break, but was attending University classes and completing school projects for a few months before his last release, which was the NH Halloween special.
Then, he suddenly and unexpectedly stopped all communication with me and his Patrons and on his Discord account. I have been unable to reach him through email or Discord.
He still gets people joining his Discord account, and has over 200 who joined.
Thank you for this. Please if anything changes let us perv fans know. I hope they are ok

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Well SirHipnos name has changed on both F95 and itchio.io, so maybe something might change.

One can only hope.

Reactions: Rohse
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes