Goldgod02

Jan 7, 2021
Including a backup URL this time, just in case.

Naked Story 4.01.02 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay152.9M
Workupload
Windows209.9M
Workupload
Linux214.6M
Workupload
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Link is down again .. who the heck is reporting it

Reactions: boboverlord

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018

Wolf8772

Jun 11, 2021
everytime I download and play this game, Ruri is always in her swimsuit. Did anyone have this problem, if so how do you change it? and no shop can change it, been through 2 loops and still can't change the swimsuit

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
Ok, I am utterly confused. I have played this game a lot of times, finishing the "outskirts" street with like $30k money and one time 28 win streak. But nothing changes. I can't see anything lewd. I also can't find any of the items mentioned in this walkthrough.

There is also a mention of "choice" in that walkthrough, except that I never have any choice. I just keep walking on forever, and she only dresses down to her swimsuit and that's it. Nothing more. Shops only sell the girm reaper, all dice +6, all dice +1 or a card holder. Nothing else.

What am I doing wrong? How do you unlock lewd stuff?

smurfdurf

Jun 4, 2018
Ok, I am utterly confused. I have played this game a lot of times, finishing the "outskirts" street with like $30k money and one time 28 win streak. But nothing changes. I can't see anything lewd. I also can't find any of the items mentioned in this walkthrough.

There is also a mention of "choice" in that walkthrough, except that I never have any choice. I just keep walking on forever, and she only dresses down to her swimsuit and that's it. Nothing more. Shops only sell the girm reaper, all dice +6, all dice +1 or a card holder. Nothing else.

It might be broken. Cute Puzzle SP is also broken right now and we currently need a hero to upload an updated version.

There is a fan made version 2 pages back that someone made. Seems like the same game but just optimized better. That one might still work.

Maskutov000

May 23, 2021

Maybe they managed to update it recently so that people can't play it freely? I don't know. I downloaded the file in late November 2021 and everything works well. I've completed it (there's a screenshot of it on a previous reply).

This is what the properties look like. If the file size is different than yours then yeah, maybe there was something missing.

1644159353625.png

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
Ok, finally know what's going on. The uncensor patch didn't work as intended. I had to redownload and try again. Now it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Therod

alpha90stigma

Dec 14, 2018
I have a question, does this include the AP Patch content? May have already been answered earlier but the quick check I've done has not elucidated any answers.

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes